Hood ill for Duke, out for the game. | Syracusefan.com

Hood ill for Duke, out for the game.

Yup just came in, apparently he gets sick sometimes before games, odd.

Am I missing something?

That was just like the play against us versus Nova. Hood with over half his body out of bounds touched the ball - but the ball wasn't called out of bounds...isn't that an automatic???

They announced him as a starter. How do they get away with it? I'm curious as to how syracuse stays Keita starts becaise of an error but hood is announced as a starter gets sick and can come into the game. Am I missing something?

Maybe my TV is starting to go but is the lighting for anyone else watching the Duke game look off? Looks dark as hell, feel like im watching an SU classic game on TW sports from the early 90's in the dome.

I hope Duke tries to pressure us! Once you beat the point of it they have no rim defense.

They announced him as a starter. How do they get away with it? I'm curious as to how syracuse stays Keita starts becaise of an error but hood is announced as a starter gets sick and can come into the game. Am I missing something?

No idea - didn't realize there was any restriction on changing your starting lineup in college hoops due to illness.

I hope Duke tries to pressure us! Once you beat the point of it they have no rim defense.

Yeah, that has been extremely noticeable this game. They are not doing a good job at all of stopping runouts, or the player at the rim.

Ghost said:
No idea - didn't realize there was any restriction on changing your starting lineup in college hoops due to illness.

So then why didn't beoheim just say something to the officials like kryszewski did instead of bringing grant in in 30 secs like he did.

Florida State has nine turnovers in nine minutes. I am no longer afraid they'll beat us!

He was throwing up. So they either had to wait for him to not throw up or replace him and start on time. The Keita thing was an error on our part.

So then why didn't beoheim just say something to the officials like kryszewski did instead of bringing grant in in 30 secs like he did.
You have until 10 minutes are left before the game to get your starters in the book to the official game scorer. If anything is changed after that you receive a technical.

You have until 10 minutes are left before the game to get your starters in the book to the official game scorer. If anything is changed after that you receive a technical.
I think it's actually, technically, 12 minutes but yeah, this is the case. If you don't have your starters in by that point it's a T.

I
I think it's actually, technically, 12 minutes but yeah, this is the case. If you don't have your starters in by that point it's a T.
I do the official stats for a patriot league university, wear the stripes and all lol, and refs usually come over to check every game at the 10 minute mark. That's why I always thought it was 10.

I

I do the official stats for a patriot league university, wear the stripes and all lol, and refs usually come over to check every game at the 10 minute mark. That's why I always thought it was 10.
You could be right. I'm an SID at a D3 school and I've been told it's 12 minutes by some of our refs, but they could just be idiots. Based on the way they call games, I'm leaning toward that being the case.

You could be right. I'm an SID at a D3 school and I've been told it's 12 minutes by some of our refs, but they could just be idiots. Based on the way they call games, I'm leaning toward that being the case.
I have a game tonight, I'll have to double check with the refs. I should probably be sure of this situation tho lol. Go Cuse

Pretty sure it's nerves, it's happened before where he has been yanked.

As long as he gets over it in-game, which he seems to.

Love my Panasonic Plasma but its gonna be 7 years old this fall, probably in the twilight of its career at this point.
Yeah, have one myself that is still in great shape. And they've quit making them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom