Hop in MSG | Syracusefan.com

Hop in MSG

Thats cool for Hop, but that is a pretty lackluster pairing for Msg, they usually have us, or Duke, or Nova, Msg will be pretty empty for those games.

3 of the teams were in the NCAA last year, but not exactly household names that will attract fans who don't already have a rooting interesting for sure.

I hate these tournaments that advance teams to semi finals no matter the preliminary results.

It would be like a 2-15 upset happening in the tourney, and saying great game to the 15th seed, but the 2 seed still moving on.

I hate these tournaments that advance teams to semi finals no matter the preliminary results.

It would be like a 2-15 upset happening in the tourney, and saying great game to the 15th seed, but the 2 seed still moving on.

I don't like it either but tournaments are trying to avoid what happened during the Billy Gillispie era at Kentucky, where the Wildcats lost to Gardner Webb in a November tournament and failed to advance to the semis at MSG. A lot of UK fans bought game tickets, airplane tickets and hotel rooms for a game in which UK did not play.

Tickets will be cheaper than a Tuesday afternoon in the BET. I say we get a group to show up in Orange, clap before Washington's first basket, and chant "let's go orange" just to piss off the Friar fans.

hmm-yeah.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom