Hope springs (summers?) eternal in Billsville | Syracusefan.com

Hope springs (summers?) eternal in Billsville

We'll see. But the youth movement had nothing to do with Wilson...other than he gave full control to Russ Brandon, who then decided on the fresh blood and ideas thing.

Yeah, I doubt Ralph Wilson even knew who Doug Marrone was when Russ Brandon hired him.

We'll see. But the youth movement had nothing to do with Wilson...other than he gave full control to Russ Brandon, who then decided on the fresh blood and ideas thing.
The old man had nothing to do with this? He gave full control to a young man (45) who brought in fresh blood and ideas.

I'm not sure how in control Ralph Wilson is of anything these days, including Ralph Wilson, but if he is at all lucid, I dare say he knew what Brandon's vision was before he anointed him.

All that aside, I sense better days are at hand in Billsland.

The old man had nothing to do with this? He gave full control to a young man (45) who brought in fresh blood and ideas.
image.png

From the article:

Bills officials kept three words in mind: innovative, aggressive, attack.

Granted, I'm me and my feelings on Marrone have been pretty clearly stated in the past, but innovative, aggressive and attack aren't exactly three words that come to mind when I think of Marrone.

For the record, when I think of Marrone, the first three words that come to mind are bologna, Gatorade and Dove, in some order.

You forgot lipper Otto.

I was pissed about the way Doug left, but I'm excited to see what HCSS brings to the table.

I think Doug will do well in Buffalo. I just hope we get to see Brady get Savaged.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4