HOPE! | Syracusefan.com

HOPE!

Nothing changes for me. Huge win obviously but we will have a couple of games the rest of the season when our offense plays well.

I fully expect to score like 53 next game because that's what we are.

Now if we win 53-50, I'll take it. Have to for sure win the games when we shoot well particularly from the guards.

This was a really needed road win though, I agree there!

Nothing changes for me. Huge win obviously but we will have a couple of games the rest of the season when our offense plays well.

I fully expect to score like 53 next game because that's what we are.

Now if we win 53-50, I'll take it. Have to for sure win the games when we shoot well particularly from the guards.

This was a really needed road win though, I agree there!

Oh nothing changes until we see that consistently. All I'm saying is that win makes me look forward to the next game and still have visions of the ncaas in my mind. A loss tonight and I might have closed the door on all that. Now I can piece together beating Wake, NC St and going for another huge road win in Miami, and that would definitely change things..Am I saying that will happen? Who knows but this win opens the door to positive thoughts.

tumblr_mujcwvvTTi1sjro6yo1_500.gif

Nice to see us attacking and moving the ball more on O. If we aren't going to run many (any?) plays outside of iso, at least move the ball more and attack earlier. We had some success doing so tonight. Also helped to actually make some shots and not put up 25 3 point attempts.