Hopkins on Dajuan | Syracusefan.com

Hopkins on Dajuan

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Things we want to hear

image-2145875203.jpg

Great to hear. We'll need him next year.
With the way Rak looks this year, I think he will be a force next year; if DC2 can improve on what we've seen this year and adding Chino as the #3 C, we will be as good as we've been in a while at the center spot.

Great to hear about DC, and I wanted to use Mike Hopkins' own words on him. He too is a class act, and I wonder if we would keep a same/similar relationship with his players if he were in a head coaching role at the Cuse? Either way, I love the foundation of trust and respect he is building with the current players which I believe is also important in the now for multiple reasons, including keeping some apples near the fence from going bad. And if they do go bad? I'm guessing Hop would make a mean apple cider that we all would still enjoy.

Capt. Tuttle said:
[qknow his HS="albanycuse, post: 906880, member: 61"]Things we want to hear
I know his HS GC. Loves the kid. Hard worker and a principaled young man.[/QUOTE]
He has the attitude all he needs now is to get healthy and play ball. He will be important the next few years.

Coleman has really already shown a solid work ethic. Look how much weight he's dropped each year since high school. It just hasn't come together for him yet; injuries cutting short his first two seasons haven't helped, either.

Hope that Coleman takes a big step forward next year. That would really help the team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom