Hopkins vs. Rutgers | Syracusefan.com

Hopkins vs. Rutgers

Delmar

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
Watching on my computer. Found it off of the Inside Lacrosse website.

4th quarter: Hopkins up comfortably 11-5 at Homewood. 10 minutes to go.

Watching on my computer. Found it off of the Inside Lacrosse website.

4th quarter: Hopkins up comfortably 11-5 at Homewood. 10 minutes to go.

Nice. Was watching on the WatchESPN app...solid finish. Dominate performance by Hop

Jays win 12-6.

I found myself pulling for Hopkins. I wasn't aware I liked JHU more than Rutgers. Now I know.

I know it felt dirty. They are just so overated...impossible to go with Rutgers

I hate that friggin' song. You listened to that 12 times?

I have full faith that Rutgirls to go from #1 to unranked in 2 weeks.

They better watch out...they are now a bubble team.
Posted this in the Lax Action thread today:

It is certainly possible that Fraudgers could lose out (UM, MD, PSU, O$U). That would leave them out of the B1G tournament, 8-6, and most likely out of the NCAA tournament. I wonder if a team that achieved the No. 1 ranking and failed to make the NCAA's.

Only at Rutgers :rolleyes:

Posted this in the Lax Action thread today:

It is certainly possible that Fraudgers could lose out (UM, MD, PSU, O$U). That would leave them out of the B1G tournament, 8-6, and most likely out of the NCAA tournament. I wonder if a team that achieved the No. 1 ranking and failed to make the NCAA's.

Only at Rutgers :rolleyes:

It's been a while since they were first in something, since 1869 or so, we can let them lay claim to two firsts in college athletics.

On a more serious note, I agree with the idea they could lose out. I am not convinced the B1G is the world beater conference but each of the teams left on their schedule is respectable and the way Rutgers carried themselves against an un-ranked Delaware and a respectable JHU leads me to believe that they are the definition of a paper tiger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom