Hop's Huskies on ESPN2 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hop's Huskies on ESPN2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walton was a beauty tonight. On fire! Unfortunately Huskies lost a heartbreaker. Terrible calls against UW. Gonzaga’s the real deal though.

So many best of the season awards he was doling out during the broadcast. Best pass of the season, best rebound from a guard for the season. He was killing it.

So many best of the season awards he was doling out during the broadcast. Best pass of the season, best rebound from a guard for the season. He was killing it.

I heard that “best pass...” one. Ha! It was like a simple high-low or feeding of the post. LOL. Now if it was one of our games then it would be ironically pretty accurate, ha. I can’t imagine him doing one of our games. I wonder how he would address the Centers and all the standing around. :confused:

walton missed more games than he played during his career. i can remember the knees and feet.
did he also suffer multiple concussions ? or is that the mushrooms talking ?

I heard that “best pass...” one. Ha! It was like a simple high-low or feeding of the post. LOL. Now if it was one of our games then it would be ironically pretty accurate, ha. I can’t imagine him doing one of our games. I wonder how he would address the Centers and all the standing around. :confused:

It was actually a really nice pass. He faked it to the left so his defender would shift slightly, and that opened a direct lane from the top of the key to his big guy in great position in front of the basket. Best of the year? Probably not.

It was actually a really nice pass. He faked it to the left so his defender would shift slightly, and that opened a direct lane from the top of the key to his big guy in great position in front of the basket. Best of the year? Probably not.

It was good for sure. Basic stuff though. We rarely see any of that here.

Bill Walton is the worst

6CDB0DA5-911C-450C-8515-145FC59439AC.png

Hahaha I just cannot stand that lunatic. I would LOVE him in Joe Lunardi's role. I'm sure he'd be just as good (read: bad) at guessing the field

Ha. He’s entertainment. I know a couple of people who know him personally and he is the best according to them. Big philanthropic donor too. Pasch and him are super tight despite what people may think. He’s over some peoples’ heads I get it. He does know the game though.

Ha. He’s entertainment. I know a couple of people who know him personally and he is the best according to them. Big philanthropic donor too. Pasch and him are super tight despite what people may think. He’s over some peoples’ heads I get it. He does know the game though.

Oh I am sure he's a great dude and all that, just as a broadcaster... meh lol. Just too out there at times

Hahaha I just cannot stand that lunatic. I would LOVE him in Joe Lunardi's role. I'm sure he'd be just as good (read: bad) at guessing the field

Ha. Yeah get Lunardi outta there for sure.

Yeah we never see good passes at Syracuse. We’re terrible.

Here they come.

It's easy to pass to a small forward. They catch the ball with shocking regularity.

I wouldn't say he is over my head but if he's doing a game I really care about, I'd prefer him not talking about random nonsense. If I don't really care about a game and just watching for something to do, I enjoy him.

Yeah, God forbid anyone posts something positive about our players, team or offense. Sorry to break up your crying session.

No apologies required. If you wouldn't mind though, please close the door on your way out. Thanks!

No apologies required. If you wouldn't mind though, please close the door on your way out. Thanks!

So you and your buddy can continue complaining about our centers and offense? Get a grip pal. Some of us fans actually like Syracuse Basketball.

So you and your buddy can continue complaining about our centers and offense? Get a grip pal. Some of us fans actually like Syracuse Basketball.

You should post more often then. I love SU hoops. I'm a fan and can still be critical at times. And I participate here frequently defending many members of the team over the last 7 years or so. Where you been?

The whole point is that it is rare to get a simple drive and dish these days. An easy basket? How many times have we seen that all season? A pass like Carey made for a simple freaking layup? A couple of times this season? Not many all last year as well. It is what it is. Rare. A fact. Yes it is critical. It’s alarming too. It is what it is, duh. It’s not making fun of anybody. It is what it is. Yes I love SU hoops. It’s a message board, lol.

You should post more often then. I love SU hoops. I'm a fan and can still be critical at times. And I participate here frequently defending many members of the team over the last 7 years or so. Where you been?

At times? Seems like a broken record

The whole point is that it is rare to get a simple drive and dish these days. An easy basket? How many times have we seen that all season? A pass like Carey made for a simple freaking layup? A couple of times this season? Not many all last year as well. It is what it is. Rare. A fact. Yes it is critical. It’s alarming too. It is what it is, duh. It’s not making fun of anybody. It is what it is. Yes I love SU hoops. It’s a message board, lol.

No, a lot of your posts are over the top negative. In this thread alone you said we have the worst centers in all of P5 and rarely see good passes. This is on top of the constant criticism of the offense. I posted links to 3 good passes in one game. Does that bother you? It is a message board. And you keep posting the same stuff over and over.

Last edited:
At times? Seems like a broken record

There is an ignore feature you are free to use whenever you like.

Again, if you want to change the direction of the conversation, post something interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom