Hop's Huskies on ESPN2 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Hop's Huskies on ESPN2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness, I’ve been noticing some more passing over the last 2-3 games. And Walton is super entertaining in small doses but if he called our games with regularity I am willing to bet most of you would want to fire bomb his rickshaw or whatever he uses to get to the arena.

or whatever he uses to get to the arena.
gratefuldead-van.jpg

There is an ignore feature you are free to use whenever you like.

Again, if you want to change the direction of the conversation, post something interesting.

Well, I did. I posted 3 great passes by our kids. You didnt like it and neither did your USC buddy.

Oh. You just disliked that someone posted them? “Here they come!”
That was about you. By the way, there's a whole thread of dome bashers. Get your cape on and get them! Big meanies.

No way!!! That never happens at Syracuse! Our bigs can’t even catch the ball! :)
What do estimate Paschals percentage of catches is this year? Considering it took him like 7 games to get a dunk, I'd wager not high.

That was about you. By the way, there's a whole thread of dome bashers. Get your cape on and get them! Big meanies.

Oh...so it’s your job to rebuff any and all positive comments? You’re the Chukwu hater right? Cool job you have.

What do estimate Paschals percentage of catches is this year? Considering it took him like 7 games to get a dunk, I'd wager not high.

No idea, but I’m not going to spend all day everyday bashing a kid. Seems juvenile.

Oh...so it’s your job to rebuff any and all positive comments? You’re the Chukwu hater right? Cool job you have.
I don't hate the young man. Just disappointed in his progression.

And if you had watched the Washington game, you'd have seen what we were talking about.

But keep defending the squad against all negative comments. You're doing yeoman's work.

And if you had watched the Washington game, you'd have seen what we were talking about.

But keep defending the squad against all negative comments. You're doing yeoman's work.

Yeah, it seems like hate. I didn’t defend Chuckwu did I? He needs to be better and I hope he will be. I just made a point that we make good passes too, and it made you mad.

Yeah, it seems like hate. I didn’t defend Chuckwu did I? He needs to be better and I hope he will be. I just made a point that we make good passes too, and it made you mad.
Nope. It made me laugh

it's just that... you post constantly, everywhere on the board, and it's almost invariably dopey - maybe just take a break or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom