Hot dog ratings | Syracusefan.com

Hot dog ratings

Cheriehoop

Moderator/ 2019-20 Iggy Winner Reg Season Rcd
if you tell me i am eating 3-4 hot dogs then the ball parks are good
if you tell me I am eating 1 hot dog then hofmann is good

Depends on the mood and what else I am eating with it as well.

I know many people who cant stand the skin on Hofmanns and some of those types

then again I am a texas hots/chilli dog kind of guy and Hofmanns is not that.

Mr Bills. dog shack , zacks

Sabretts is a good dog, but Hoffman's needs to be ahead of some of those other monstrosities (cheese filled? looks like a burger patty???) and mass market meh (ballpark?)

Hoffman's on that list is at least top 6 or 7 if not a smidge better

McKenzie’s makes a damn fine hot dog.

Hebrew National outside the top 10?

Do people not know how to taste with their own mouths?
They answer to a higher authority. That's all that matters. Give me a Hebrew National with mustard, relish and sauerkraut. Life is Good.

Hebrew National outside the top 10?

Do people not know how to taste with their own mouths?

Ya, I had to stop after seeing Trader Joe's uncured beef dogs so high. Those are dreadful.

(TJ's does sometimes have a dog made in the Bronx, A&H, that's phenomenal. Way better than Hofmann -- whose German franks are overrated and not as good as the skinless all-beef -- in my opinion.)

Ya, I had to stop after seeing Trader Joe's uncured beef dogs so high. Those are dreadful.

(TJ's does sometimes have a dog made in the Bronx, A&H, that's phenomenal. Way better than Hofmann -- whose German franks are overrated and not as good as the skinless all-beef -- in my opinion.)
the german franks are OK. When I think of Hoffman’s I think of the snappy’s/cooney’s

Miami Beef Announces the Acquisition of Hofmann Sausage this is pretty good, no changes and expand to West Coast, are they still sold here in Florida? since my wife went to this low carb diet we haven't bought them in Publix in awhile, I only eat hot dogs when I'm out someplace. I would post the .com article, it's way more in depth and they interviewed the new owners but it's behind the .com paywall. .com said JB was an investor in Hofmann.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom