Hotel help | Syracusefan.com

Hotel help

OrangeFreek

Starter
Who knows of a cheep hotel in ATL? I found a $48 a night 7.8 miles away from the georiga dome.. Looking for cheeper

Who knows of a cheep hotel in ATL? I found a $48 a night 7.8 miles away from the georiga dome.. Looking for cheeper
I take it you haven't stayed at too many hotels. You could always try hotels.com or kayak.com. Good luck finding something less than $48:bat:

tee1222 might be looking to share...reach out to him

I think he is in the same situation

Remind me never to share a hotel room with you. You are in room from hell territory.

Hey, watch out for the rooms that are on a per hour rate. They can get expensive sometimes.

Stay away from anything on Ponce De Leone. I got squeezed out of my hotel room at a convention in Atlanta many years ago, and wound up with some fleabag place on Ponce. The cab driver asked me if I was sure that's where I wanted to go, that's how bad the neighborhood is. The place I stayed has bulletproof glass at the front desk and silhouettes of strippers on the sign for the place. I'm sure they offered hourly rates. Worst motel I have EVER EVER EVER stayed in.

Stay away from anything on Ponce De Leone. I got squeezed out of my hotel room at a convention in Atlanta many years ago, and wound up with some fleabag place on Ponce. The cab driver asked me if I was sure that's where I wanted to go, that's how bad the neighborhood is. The place I stayed has bulletproof glass at the front desk and silhouettes of strippers on the sign for the place. I'm sure they offered hourly rates. Worst motel I have EVER EVER EVER stayed in.
You forgot to mention how you blacked out and woke up with a sore jaw.

Be careful man. $48 is really cheap considering the event going on. I'm thinking it must be in a really bad area. Maybe post the address and let local ATL peeps chime in?

Check into hostels.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Took some advice from the board.. Going to pony up alittle more and stay in college place. And no I don't stay in many hotels. That's for the info yall

days inn Norcross 15 mi. NE of Dome, know someone who got 3 nights there for $98!

Took some advice from the board.. Going to pony up alittle more and stay in college place. And no I don't stay in many hotels. That's for the info yall

college place or college park?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom