SU wants to demolish old Frat House | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU wants to demolish old Frat House

Maybe you should stop snooping and don't ax no questions.
MV5BMTYwNzMwMDM2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDQxMDMyNw@@._V1_FMjpg_UX600_.jpg

“I want you to see if this sounds familiar: any time you try a decent crime, you got fifty ways you're gonna f*** up. If you think of twenty-five of them, then you're a genius... and you ain't no genius.”

I never understood why the fraternity of Ernie Davis (SAM) kept having problems at SU in the past 20-30 years. I remember when they had that brick building on the corner, but that was a long time ago. One of my friends helped get that chapter started back up back in the mid to late 90’s. He worked for the national office and did a lot of mentoring with the chapter. Sad to hear it tanked again.

I never understood why the fraternity of Ernie Davis (SAM) kept having problems at SU in the past 20-30 years. I remember when they had that brick building on the corner, but that was a long time ago. One of my friends helped get that chapter started back up back in the mid to late 90’s. He worked for the national office and did a lot of mentoring with the chapter. Sad to hear it tanked again.
that brick building was so terrible. it was like a mini prison. Wasn't Hopkins a house father there or something? I thought they had a relationship with the hoops team in some way