Hotel recommendation for West Point | Syracusefan.com

Hotel recommendation for West Point

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
I’m hoping to go to the Hawaii-Army game this September. Any hotel recommendations for West Point or nearby? Thanks.

I’m hoping to go to the Hawaii-Army game this September. Any hotel recommendations for West Point or nearby? Thanks.
I was in that area last fall and had trouble finding a hotel. However, I did have luck using AirBnB. We found a nice place at a very reasonable rate.

Off Exit 17 is probably your best bet (that i know of). Between the confluence of I-87 and I-84, and Stewart Airport, there are some options there. The drive to West Point from there is pretty easy, and kinda fun with the little jaunt over Storm King Mountain.

What an incredible way to spend a fall day. I am definitely doing this for our games there in 2024 and 2026. Hopefully they’re mid-season when colors are peaking.
Both games right now are listed for Sept 21st and 26th. I doubt you'll see too many leaves turned. I did a similar trip when my son was at West Point and it was a great time. Really majestic.

Cromwell Manor, 15 minutes away. Beutiful Bed and Breakfast owned by my wife's friend. Tell her Scott and Lisa sent you.

Cromwell Manor, 15 minutes away. Beutiful Bed and Breakfast owned by my wife's friend. Tell her Scott and Lisa sent you.

That sounds very nice. I will inquire. Thanks.

I asked the wife. She feels that it wouldn't be right to subject a nice B&B to our son. Maybe another time when it's just the two of us. But thanks.

Hotwire. I use it for everything. I've stayed at 4 star hotels for less than $150/night and 3.5 star hotels for under $100. I stayed at the Andaz Wall Street for like $100. The only catch is you don't know which hotel you are going to get. Search by star rating and stick to the 90% recommended and above and I don't think you'll be disappointed.

#Frozen so have you figured out what you are going to do?

You have the option to drive a little further north and take in FSU Vs Cuse...just saying

#Frozen so have you figured out what you are going to do?

You have the option to drive a little further north and take in FSU Vs Cuse...just saying

Not yet. Will try to nail down the hotel this weekend.

Finally bought my tickets and parking pass. Just going to drive up in the morning and then back home after the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom