House of Cards... | Syracusefan.com

House of Cards...

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
...Is AMAZING. How is there not a thread up yet about this show?

Kevin Spacey's use of the 4th wall to make the audience feel like a trusted friend to his misdeeds, Robin Wright's phenomenal portrayal as his wife...it goes on and on.

Just watched the first few episodes of the first season this past weekend to see what all the fuss was about.

Holy Hell, I'm hooked!

1st season was awesome. Trying to find a night where I dont have a million things to do so we can start season two. Can't wait.

Season 1 was HOF TV. I couldn't believe how good season 2 has been thus far. I have only seen 6 episodes of season 2 as I don't want to gorge, but HOLY CRAP season 2 is EVEN BETTER. No spoilers, but wow season 2 really upped the show's potential and season 3 has already been picked up by Netflix.

Great show. I watched the first 2 episodes of season two and they do not disappoint.

We also watched the first two last night.. My wife has emailed me twice asking if we could leave work early and go finish the season lol

I recommend Alpha House as well--similar themes; one darkly dramatic, the other funny as hell. Sometimes hard to figure which is which.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom