Houston ROLL CALL | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Houston ROLL CALL

Flight and hotel booked to fly out Sunday after we win tomorrow.

Will need help with tickets for Monday, so I plan on relying on this board to show me the way.

I'm by the merch booth next to the hotel bar wearing the gray Lock the Gate shirt and a blue Cuse hat.

Sitting in the fort bend county clerks office for auto tag renewal and have seen several beings I am not sure that qualify as hominid

I'm going...can those with tickets in the Syracuse section tell me what section that is??? Going to buy 2 tickets on Prime...unless someone is looking to offload 2 for me and my wife. SU alum 90'

I'm going...can those with tickets in the Syracuse section tell me what section that is??? Going to buy 2 tickets on Prime...unless someone is looking to offload 2 for me and my wife. SU alum 90'
I want to say they are 102 and 103.

We arrived & checked into the hotel around 5... With no planning our parking spot is 244...2 to go for us to have a 10 & 0 record and 44 speaks for itself

Working on no sleep so grabbing a quick dinner & probably crashing do we can enjoy tomorrow

Left the Marriott for dinner. Over by the stadium if anyone else is that way.

I arrived after 2am because I never bothered to learn google maps gps before and most of the directions I stopped to ask for were shoddy. if I can't get google maps to work beyond showing my initial location, I'm gonna have to see if wal**** keeps gps in stock. Getting into town looks simple...69 south. they gave me a *** 2016 Soul. Rear dash camera, but why $92 extra for GPS? gave me weds which I dont need. Wouldnt haggle or barter. Was too late to buy beer. I didn't smuggle much. I'm in PORTER. nice suite. But I want in on being able to dri k. F***, do u need to go to a LQ store here to buy beer? I gottA nice fridge but its empty. I ate one cliff bar all day and want to hulk on some of you. bleep google maps and bleep half of you. Loggin on phone is less effecient and ***. sorry Wanda S, but it is. I want to rage!!! If anyone cares, pm me. My story is turning potentially epic, but theopposite of cusetroup. Maybe someone can find me hard drugs and a hooker, if we loose...or if I get shunned, I will just drive slow and pray. Bleepin high rollers!!!! think the smalll amount
of anxiefy drugs are finally making me sleepy, u sobs!

I arrived after 2am because I never bothered to learn google maps gps before and most of the directions I stopped to ask for were shoddy. if I can't get google maps to work beyond showing my initial location, I'm gonna have to see if wal**** keeps gps in stock. Getting into town looks simple...69 south. they gave me a *** 2016 Soul. Rear dash camera, but why $92 extra for GPS? gave me weds which I dont need. Wouldnt haggle or barter. Was too late to buy beer. I didn't smuggle much. I'm in PORTER. nice suite. But I want in on being able to dri k. F***, do u need to go to a LQ store here to buy beer? I gottA nice fridge but its empty. I ate one cliff bar all day and want to hulk on some of you. bleep google maps and bleep half of you. Loggin on phone is less effecient and ***. sorry Wanda S, but it is. I want to rage!!! If anyone cares, pm me. My story is turning potentially epic, but theopposite of cusetroup. Maybe someone can find me hard drugs and a hooker, if we loose...or if I get shunned, I will just drive slow and pray. Bleepin high rollers!!!! think the smalll amount
of anxiefy drugs are finally making me sleepy, u sobs!
Safe travels on the high seas!
wheelguys.gif

Seriously, Captain. Get to your destination and home in one piece, ok?

Are most of the cuse fans in certain sections? Or are you guys scattered?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom