Houston - the Orange has landed | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Houston - the Orange has landed

BcQ6DZ2CUAE5zJn.jpg:large

Hmm, what's up with all the Jordan-branded gear? Are we going to start wearing Jordan all of the sudden since it's an offshoot of Nike?

Hmm, what's up with all the Jordan-branded gear? Are we going to start wearing Jordan all of the sudden since it's an offshoot of Nike?

This was in Carlsons' story about the team arriving in Houston..

"Players wore matching warm-up suits and carried belongings in new Nike suitcases (part of the school's bowl gift".

Can't tell from the wording if the warm-up suits and the suitcase were bowl gifts or just the suitcases. If it is from the Bowl that might explain why they are Jordans.

"Chalk Branding"? What! C'mon, these are hardnosed players, they can handle the real thing!
Sure, the players could have handled it but the organizers were worried the rodeo would have turned into a Bar-B-Q. The image of linemen searing the meat and tearing apart the cows was not what the marketing department wanted. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Reliant park is pretty cool. Jealous the guys get to play there and i don't even get to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom