How about a pinned thread called INTEL | Syracusefan.com

How about a pinned thread called INTEL

Lucid

Last One Picked
You don't have to be on this forum long before you realize that there are a few posters (a VERY few) who occasionally have some genuine intel to pass along, based on actual conversations with real people connected with the program.

Obviously, I'm NOT talking about rumors, innuendo, or suppositions. There's more than enough of that in the other forum threads.

This is one of the main reasons I am here, and I think it would be helpful to have a pinned thread of ONLY these types of posts.

You don't have to be on this forum long before you realize that there are a few posters (a VERY few) who occasionally have some genuine intel to pass along, based on actual conversations with real people connected with the program.

Obviously, I'm NOT talking about rumors, innuendo, or suppositions. There's more than enough of that in the other forum threads.

This is one of the main reasons I am here, and I think it would be helpful to have a pinned thread of ONLY these types of posts.
I'm not sure if that would work since the topics change so fast but I know when you go to the Trip Advisor forum's they do have a FAQ for each location that shows who the admins are plus lists the most commonly asked questions.

I'm not sure if that would work since the topics change so fast but I know when you go to the Trip Advisor forum's they do have a FAQ for each location that shows who the admins are plus lists the most commonly asked questions.

I see your point about how fast things change. On the other hand, a lot of people routinely check the pinned "News of the Day" post every day, and many might use a pinned INTEL thread the same way. Just check it daily for the most recent posts.

Better idea - board insiders can PM me all inside information. I will then send you any information I'm allowed to share when or if I remember.

There's an option to follow certain posters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom