How about McNabb? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How about McNabb?

Let me head this one off at the pass.

Chokey McPuke has no coaching pedigree, never won a meaningful game in his life, and has brought nothing but disgrace to the Syracuse brand since the day he donned his first Eagles jersey.

Now - let's move the discussion onto something more productive... like how to lure Coughlin back to the hill. With perhaps 2 notable exceptions, he clearly doesn't have clue as to what he's doing on an NFL sideline.

Spoken like a true Philly native.

I say this half joking but how about it? He has Syracuse at heart, has NFL experience, is young and can relate to high schoolers. Obviously, he has ZERO experience but he does have the Name factor going for him.

To do what?

That's like the people wanting Floyd Little hired in the '80's.

I say this half joking but how about it? He has Syracuse at heart, has NFL experience, is young and can relate to high schoolers. Obviously, he has ZERO experience but he does have the Name factor going for him.

Would you hire someone who got really good grades in law school to immediately be managing partner of your law firm? (assuming you're a lawyer based on the esquire)

Chokey McPuke has no coaching pedigree, never won a meaningful game in his life, and has brought nothing but disgrace to the Syracuse brand since the day he donned his first Eagles jersey.

Now - let's move the discussion onto something more productive... like how to lure Coughlin back to the hill. With perhaps 2 notable exceptions, he clearly doesn't have clue as to what he's doing on an NFL sideline.
2 more than chokey mcpuke

You guys should learn to look up, that way you'll see phillymoose's post flying way over your heads.

(I assume this was his attempt to answer for Kaiser so Kaiser wouldn't have to)

Hey I'm going to defend Don and am throwing the gloves down joke/sarcasm or not!

What disgrace is that?

Coach Coughlin has won at least one NFL championship. That means more than anything.

Would you hire someone who got really good grades in law school to immediately be managing partner of your law firm? (assuming you're a lawyer based on the esquire)

I don't agree with your analogy. I think a slightly better one is would you hire someone who got really good grades in law school to immediately be a tenured law professor of your law school. I think the answer could be "yes".

I don't agree with your analogy. I think a slightly better one is would you hire someone who got really good grades in law school to immediately be a tenured law professor of your law school. I think the answer could be "yes".

Are you actually defending your post?

Good gravy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom