How about seats like this in the dome? | Syracusefan.com

How about seats like this in the dome?

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
Lviv Stadium in Ukraine. Obviously replace the yellow with Orange and make the blue a bit darker.
lviv-stadium-2.jpg

arena-lviv-ukraine-euro-2012-stadium-8.jpg

I have thought to myself a few times that it would look really cool to get a dome cover that was orange. Nothing supper dark like the uniforms but something that would make the light in the dome have an orange haze to it. Also, it would be really neat if they did a skim coat over the whole outside the navy blue and have the lights outside the dome at night orange halogens. It could even be done with concrete stain. I think it would be magnificent to drive down the valley from Cortland and see the top glow orange with orange lights shinning on it.
blue-concrete-floor.jpg

You mean Orange seats like these:

dynamo-painting-orange-seats.jpg

Only with cup holders. :)

These seats can be found in BBVA Compass Stadium in Houston, home of the Dynamo.

bbva-p1.jpg

I have thought to myself a few times that it would look really cool to get a dome cover that was orange. Nothing supper dark like the uniforms but something that would make the light in the dome have an orange haze to it. Also, it would be really neat if they did a skim coat over the whole outside the navy blue and have the lights outside the dome at night orange halogens. It could even be done with concrete stain. I think it would be magnificent to drive down the valley from Cortland and see the top glow orange with orange lights shinning on it.
blue-concrete-floor.jpg
I thought the same thing when they replaced the dome roof some years ago. At the time it seemed like such a simple, low-cost adjustment to use an orange teflon material instead of white. The dome is such a distinguishing Syracuse landmark (especially as you point out, approaching the city from the south on I-81), and an orange roof would really make a statement.

You mean Orange seats like these:

dynamo-painting-orange-seats.jpg

Only with cup holders. :)

These seats can be found in BBVA Compass Stadium in Houston, home of the Dynamo.

bbva-p1.jpg

That's an idea but I like the multi color approach since it will help mask some our more "crowd deficient" games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom