How cute... | Syracusefan.com

How cute...

Congratulations. I award them a laurel, and hearty handshake.

blazingsad61.jpg

They need a visit from Mongo.

One of the best comedies ever...a film that could never be made today in our politcally correct era.
"Mongo just pawn in game of life."
Serious though. Let them have their day. It's not like they can win a national championship. I went to SUNY Albany. Might not have had a day for it, but a win against SU would have meant everything for students.

Serious though. Let them have their day. It's not like they can win a national championship. I went to SUNY Albany. Might not have had a day for it, but a win against SU would have meant everything for students.

Yeah, students who were attending the school that year. How many current Lemoyne students were at the school when the upset happened? My guess: 0

Yeah, students who were attending the school that year. How many current Lemoyne students were at the school when the upset happened? My guess: 0
Why would you have to be a student at the time of the upset victory to enjoy this? My guess: you wouldn't. Were you a student when Melo & crew won the NC? Do you still enjoy it?

Why would you have to be a student at the time of the upset victory to enjoy this? My guess: you wouldn't. Were you a student when Melo & crew won the NC? Do you still enjoy it?

I see your point. I guess I would understand what they are doing more if this was being done for the public and not necessarily the students on campus. I might be reading the original post wrong.

They played. SU lost. Seems like you still haven't gotten over it.

On the contrary. I never even thought about that game until I saw the thread on this story. If the win means that much to LeMoyne, then whatever. But they look completely ridiculous commorating an exhibition win against SU that happened before most of their current student body was even enrolled. Are they going to have a 25th anniversary too?!? #getalife

Exactly. Who cares that it was just an exhibition. Let LeMoyne celebrate something that was and still is very important to their basketball program.

On the contrary. I never even thought about that game until I saw the thread on this story. If the win means that much to LeMoyne, then whatever. But they look completely ridiculous commorating an exhibition win against SU that happened before most of their current student body was even enrolled. Are they going to have a 25th anniversary too?!? #getalife
They're having fun. Sheesh.

The only thing I remember about that game is JB being ejected by Mike Kitts.

(The only time he was ejected until the Duke game this February).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom