How cute... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How cute...

The only thing I remember about that game is JB being ejected by Mike Kitts.

(The only time he was ejected until the Duke game this February).

Ejected from the Le Moyne game? Not that I recall.

Ejected from the Le Moyne game? Not that I recall.

JAB was most certainly sent packing in that game. The first time he had ever been tossed from a game...until Duke last season.

The only thing I remember about that game is JB being ejected by Mike Kitts.

(The only time he was ejected until the Duke game this February).
JAB was most certainly sent packing in that game. The first time he had ever been tossed from a game...until Duke last season.

St. ROSE 2005

Scroll down about half way.

It was just the first ejection from an official game in Boeheim's 38-year career. He only other ejection came in an exhibition game against St. Rose prior to the 2005-06 season. --Syracuse.com

St. ROSE 2005

It was just the first ejection from an official game in Boeheim's 38-year career. He only other ejection came in an exhibition game against St. Rose prior to the 2005-06 season. --Syracuse.com

JB wasn't tossed in the LeMoyne game? Was that the infamous George Hicker game then?

]"For a short while I lived like a dolphin"

I think David Bowie summed this up in one verse like a prophet and they would have done well to play it during their celebration. Maybe the students and players are gone(referenced in this verse), but they are still heroes:

I
I wish you could swim
Like the dolphins
Like dolphins can swim
Though nothing
Will keep us together

We can beat them
For ever and ever
Oh we can be Heroes
Just for one day

It wouldn't hurt any of us to remember those words in our lives.

JB wasn't tossed in the LeMoyne game? Was that the infamous George Hicker game then?
No. That was Nova in January 2007.

Former Syracuse starter George Hicker was on hand to be honored along with the rest of the 1966 Orangemen team, 40 years after earning only the second NCAA Tournament berth in school history. He had great seats for the first 35 minutes -- and then was ejected by referee Jim Burr. He spent the rest of the game from a private box in the 200 level of the Carrier Dome. --CBS Sports

St. ROSE 2005

Thanks Orange Barrel, I knew it wasn't that Le Moyne game. I distinctly remember him shaking Coach Evans hand on the court after the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom