How Do I Import a Photo? | Syracusefan.com

How Do I Import a Photo?

If it is already on the Internet somewhere, click on the Insert/edit image icon (it looks kind of like a TV on a stand) and paste in the URL.

If it is on your hard drive, click on the Upload a File button below (this was not possible on the old Scout boards).

If it is already on the Internet somewhere, click on the Insert/edit image icon (it looks kind of like a TV on a stand) and paste in the URL.

If it is on your hard drive, click on the Upload a File button below (this was not possible on the old Scout boards).
Somewhere I have coach P's recipe for linguine fra diavlo (apparently a staple when he entertained recruits).

Really easy to do on this site. Never tried to do it on tos. Thanks sutomcat for all the work you and the rest of the guys have put into this.

Attachments

• syracuse-otto-image.jpg
    syracuse-otto-image.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 102

How do I insert the picture above my handle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom