How do we compete for recruits against this?? | Syracusefan.com

How do we compete for recruits against this??

AntwonBaileyND.jpg

Maybe it's just me but I find Touchdown Jesus to be completely tacky and horribly offensive. And I'm not even religious. The whole arrogance and divine right mentality of it and Golden Domers attitudes about their program makes me want to round up all the leprechauns and force them to battle to the death with the Keebler elves. The last leprechaun standing gets witch dunked in a giant bowl of lucky charms while the Trix rabbit drops a toaster in.

Maybe it's just me but I find Touchdown Jesus to be completely tacky and horribly offensive. And I'm not even religious. The whole arrogance and divine right mentality of it and Golden Domers attitudes about their program makes me want to round up all the leprechauns and force them to battle to the death with the Keebler elves. The last leprechaun standing gets witch dunked in a giant bowl of lucky charms while the Trix rabbit drops a toaster in.

Dude, I thought this was a Cali post. :rolling:

Dude, I thought this was a Cali post. :rolling:

Nothing Cali about it. I don't like touchdown jesus. Or leprechauns. Everyone knows the Keebler elves have a penchant for violence, just ask Snap and Crackle. Cereal mascots are all varying degrees of pyscho so I figured the Trix rabbit would enjoy the ritualistic murder of the last leprechaun on earth. It would cut down on the competition for starters. You have to be an idiot not to see the logic of all this.

I think performances like yesterday - Big East whips leprechauns again (!), horrendous weather delay, out of control coach negates any nice photos anyone can take.

We can't recruit against that and that is just being honest.

Nothing Cali about it. I don't like touchdown jesus. Or leprechauns. Everyone knows the Keebler elves have a penchant for violence, just ask Snap and Crackle. Cereal mascots are all varying degrees of pyscho so I figured the Trix rabbit would enjoy the ritualistic murder of the last leprechaun on earth. It would cut down on the competition for starters. You have to be an idiot not to see the logic of all this.

Hilarious in a trippy sort of way. I'm guessing you are in advertising and dabble in hallucinogenics.

thats why they play the games, just like they say, if a grob team can win a game there then theres hope for anyone and everyone.

We can't recruit against that and that is just being honest.

Oh we could ... we just don't use dirty tactics ... honestly I would walk right into Jarron Jones's house and pop in a DVD of Kelly blowing a gasket and say ... well have fun and walk out the door ... but that is just me. The fact is you can put all those pictures up on a website and if that is what a kid wants to see ... he'll see it. It is a different story when they set foot on campus. What I found to be absolutely hilarious was the commentators during the ND/USF game talking about how Kelly thought long and hard about the reinstatement of Floyd and then let him have his second chance. I'm sure it went more like this ... (o coordinator) "Coach, Floyd is the only guy on this roster that could catch clap in a whore house, I mean we have balls bouncing off receivers helmets!" (coach Kelly) "You know you're right ... reinstate him and make him live with freshmen, that will teach him. And tell him that if he wants to do it again to at least wait till this season is over and we can't play him anymore."

Oh we could ... we just don't use dirty tactics ... honestly I would walk right into Jarron Jones's house and pop in a DVD of Kelly blowing a gasket and say ... well have fun and walk out the door ... but that is just me. The fact is you can put all those pictures up on a website and if that is what a kid wants to see ... he'll see it. It is a different story when they set foot on campus. What I found to be absolutely hilarious was the commentators during the ND/USF game talking about how Kelly thought long and hard about the reinstatement of Floyd and then let him have his second chance. I'm sure it went more like this ... (o coordinator) "Coach, Floyd is the only guy on this roster that could catch clap in a whore house, I mean we have balls bouncing off receivers helmets!" (coach Kelly) "You know you're right ... reinstate him and make him live with freshmen, that will teach him. And tell him that if he wants to do it again to at least wait till this season is over and we can't play him anymore."

I thought the same thing

Hilarious in a trippy sort of way. I'm guessing you are in advertising and dabble in hallucinogenics.

Wrong on both counts. I'm on hallucinogenics and dabble in advertising.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom