how do you feel heading into Missouri? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

how do you feel heading into Missouri?

I'm feeling as though we will be at least competitive with them, so I'm trending pretty good about the team. While I think we can play with them, my questions are more about the impact of playing on the road against Missouri along with some possible loss of intensity as compared to the Louisville game. Which team will be more focused and ready to play?

I'm pumped. I feel like this game is going to be a brawl and I can't wait.

I get the impression that Missouri players will not be "up" for this game just like the fans. Hopefully and probably they are already looking ahead to aTm. Hope we jump out to an early and big 2+ possession lead by halftime - without a disruptive DT it would be hard for them to recovery.

the Giants are off this week, so this is all i got and im ALL IN.

i hope doogie called TC and had him give his FINISH speach to the team.

if the Orange can FINISH with Ws over lville, mizzou, temple and a bowl game...THEN i will feel very good about the team.

and if i was the ACC id be afraid, very afraid of what would be coming.

lose and they probably lose to temple and the ACC will get what they thought they were getting.

Oh Lord

the Giants are off this week, so this is all i got and im ALL IN.

i hope doogie called TC and had him give his FINISH speach to the team.

if the Orange can FINISH with Ws over lville, mizzou, temple and a bowl game...THEN i will feel very good about the team.

and if i was the ACC id be afraid, very afraid of what would be coming.

lose and they probably lose to temple and the ACC will get what they thought they were getting.

Oh Lord
Are you bipolar?

Is it any more stoopid ...or childish... than referring to the HC as doogie?

Sorry I stuck a nerve.
u didnt, i couldnt figure out what the hell prompted your response.

now i know, i struck the nerve.

unintended too. we need a pat on the back emoticon.

sorry mrs marrone

what a stoopid fn thing to say.

The answer is obvious...we all are bipolar.

After the latest suspension/injury news I'm about to go full up Raoul Duke.

I get the impression that Missouri players will not be "up" for this game just like the fans. Hopefully and probably they are already looking ahead to aTm. Hope we jump out to an early and big 2+ possession lead by halftime - without a disruptive DT it would be hard for them to recovery.
just curious, why you feel that? they are not like cny or eastern fans for that matter,they have the true sec (and big 12) football mentality. i think this will not damped their resolve at all and may add to it

Leery, lot of parallels to the Minnesota game and it wasn't that long ago.
2 months ago. Will be excited to see how much we've improved in that time.

OL is miles ahead from that point in the season

I don't like this match up. Mobile QB's kill us and our run D has not been very good the last few weeks. I am not expecting a win.

Definitely. The Minnesota game set the bar low, but I thought going in and getting a win there was a tall order. We'll need to prove it several more times before I'm not leery of all night OOC road games. Missouri > Minnesota.

Preparation is key and think our seniors have to come up huge.

I feel good about this game. I like to use fanbase cockiness as a surrogate for team cockiness. I could see them taking us lightly because we are non sec. The one thing I do know is that the team will be prepared. I like the way the o line has controlled the LOS and how the d line can control the LOS whe bromley is healthy. I like the way the corners have played as of late. I think our own team speed is under recognized. And mostly I like the confidence Ryan has been playing with.

We can play with these guys. We need to stay in the game through the first quarter. Nothing stupid dont NO TURNOVERS If we withstand the first quarter we will beat them. Get the lead and they will start to press. They just lost their Freeney. They may have lost their most dynamic play maker. Huge for us. The DT would have caused us to double up on him the entire game. He is a game changer I say he is worth 7 points a game easily as i know DF was. Play hard and physical out of the gate. Dont make any mistakes and make them drive the field give up nothing long. I like our chances in this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom