How do you know you've been discussing rutgers too much? | Syracusefan.com

How do you know you've been discussing rutgers too much?

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
Your Syracuse message board has a rutgers MBA advertisement. Google is trying to tell us something.

I thought it was from the Joke thread: How do you get a Rutgers graduate off your porch?...Pay for the pizza.

Since when do you need an MBA to manage a tanning salon?

one idiot at rutgirls forum claims they would fit right in the big 10 because tyhey have defeated big10 schools before-

then he points to games in 2004-2006 -lol

at least one poster told him to get a new calender because its now 2011

I really can't figure out why/how they think the way they do.They bring the word DENIAL to a whole different level.

I really can't figure out why/how they think the way they do.They bring the word DENIAL to a whole different level.

Funniest thread on the Rutgers board this week was in response to an article in which the Big 10 commissioner denied completely that the Big Ten was in conversations with ND and said that the Big Ten COnference was not currently considering expansion. The Commissioner didn't even mention Rutgers in the article as a potential expansion candidate.

The RU fans reaction was:

1. The guy was lying. Expansion plans are obviously in place and the Big Ten was trying to move stealthily.
2. That his failure to mention Rutgers in any of the conversation meant (to them) that he was trying not to draw attention to his real target. By mentioning other schools, he was distracting the attention of the Press and the other conferences from the real prize he was really after.

The RU fan base --- much of it anyway --- is either the dumbest in college sports or the most desperate or both. When you are the only remaining member of the original Big East not to have received an invitation elsewhere, it isn't an affirmation of your value.

Funniest thread on the Rutgers board this week was in response to an article in which the Big 10 commissioner denied completely that the Big Ten was in conversations with ND and said that the Big Ten COnference was not currently considering expansion. The Commissioner didn't even mention Rutgers in the article as a potential expansion candidate.

The RU fans reaction was:

1. The guy was lying. Expansion plans are obviously in place and the Big Ten was trying to move stealthily.
2. That his failure to mention Rutgers in any of the conversation meant (to them) that he was trying not to draw attention to his real target. By mentioning other schools, he was distracting the attention of the Press and the other conferences from the real prize he was really after.

The RU fan base --- much of it anyway --- is either the dumbest in college sports or the most desperate or both. When you are the only remaining member of the original Big East not to have received an invitation elsewhere, it isn't an affirmation of your value.

I also keep my love for all things Rutgers a secret. bwahaha, clowns

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom