How far do you "commute" to home games? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How far do you "commute" to home games?

I know we've got people here who buy season tix and probably live pretty far outside the immediate 315 area (i.e. Boston, Buffalo, etc.). Just curious how far some of you travel in to watch and support Syracuse football.
Philly Suburbs, roughly 3.5 hour drive, make 3-4 games per year.

We often do a stop at beak and skiff for the little cuse fan to have some fun also.

That’s about #5 on my list.

The tractor trailers, dead deer, and that Scooby Doo foggy mountain range between Harrisburg and Hazelton are my top 3.

NY state trooper quotas would have to be #4
Yeah I don't like it at all, I'm so glad I'm able to work from home now and get to avoid my daily dodge with death on 81

4.5 hours/275 miles from CT. Try to make at least 2 games each. Booked for Louisville and ND this year.

Good news is that my wife recently said she would love to live in the Adirondacks and that winter is her favorite season, so hopefully at some point will be much closer and can make every game.

4.5 hours/275 miles from CT. Try to make at least 2 games each. Booked for Louisville and ND this year.

Good news is that my wife recently said she would love to live in the Adirondacks and that winter is her favorite season, so hopefully at some point will be much closer and can make every game.
About the same for me! What part of CT are you in?

Should hopefully make four or five home games this year-- made five last year. Usually takes about 5 hours but I drive in an EV so have to make a charging stop.

Just over 30 miles from

I know we've got people here who buy season tix and probably live pretty far outside the immediate 315 area (i.e. Boston, Buffalo, etc.). Just curious how far some of you travel in to watch and support Syracuse football.
539 miles from Poquoson VA. We will skip the Wagner game this year.

Tad over 2 hours, STH.

Attachments

• A1988C0A-64BF-41C2-A036-7F701811A0EE.png
    A1988C0A-64BF-41C2-A036-7F701811A0EE.png
    350.3 KB · Views: 62
A red eye and 3 flights typically. If I am lucky I get a direct in to O'Hare from Anchorage and direct from there to Syracuse. It doesn't always align that way and I end up Seattle to O'Hare and over instead.
I have had 3 seasons tickets and now a fourth for several years.