How great is the Connecticut gov keeping it real for UConn. | Syracusefan.com

How great is the Connecticut gov keeping it real for UConn.

Alsacs

Living Legend
Remember the old Chappelle Show when keeping it real goes wrong. I love Gov. Malloy talking about UConn to the ACC "So absent a Notre Dame is there a compelling reason to go to 16 teams immediately or to remain at the 14 they've enlarged to?" Malloy said. "Beyond that then you fall back to the Big East and the Big East has to rebuild itself to fill the loss of the two teams that left and has to worry about its ability to compete on the major sports of basketball and football in particular, as well as how we make that work for student athletes."

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/s...or-acc-uconn-huskies-decision-not-likely-soon

With Louisville rumored to be going to the Big XII (that rumor is all over the internet) UConn and Rutgers are one step closer to the MAC.

Would be interesting if there's Darwinist mentality with respect to which schools will ultimately be chosen. UConn, Rutgers, Cincy, USF will be placed in a horrible situation. Whichever thrives gets chosen. Ultimate Survivor.

I really hope the ACC stands pat at 14...Rutgers and Uconn can waste away in the withered Big East Vine. Cue the Rutgers response - "We will be in the Big 10 next year." LOL...Can't wait to pound the hell out of you this weekend.

Would be interesting if there's Darwinist mentality with respect to which schools will ultimately be chosen. UConn, Rutgers, Cincy, USF will be placed in a horrible situation. Whichever thrives gets chosen. Ultimate Survivor.
THUNDERDOME BABY, 2 programs enter, one program leaves

To paraphrase Chris Berman...

"No one plays the role of psycho ditched girlfriend better than the UConn Huskies."

President Susan Herbst though stated UConn is sought after and I am wondering who is pursuing UConn?

President Susan Herbst though stated UConn is sought after and I am wondering who is pursuing UConn?

Where's a MAC troll when you need one?

Malloy is a BC grad. Could be interesting for him if they try to block UConn.