How is former 4-star recruit Qadir White developing? | Syracusefan.com

How is former 4-star recruit Qadir White developing?

That sounds about right for the majority of all incoming linemen. It takes 2 years to make a P5 OLineman. There's a reason some schools have gone 30 years without starting a true frosh.

I think Qadir's chance most likely comes in 2021. This years most likely OLine is looking like Servais-D. Davis-Heckel-Adams-Alexander. You lose the right side going into 2020, and it seems like Pat Davis and Vettorello are a bit higher in the pecking order right now to take those spots. The year after that you lose Servais and Heckel, and I think you then will see White slide in at either tackle or guard.

Looks and sounds like his conditioning is coming around. The gut he displayed in that pic is smaller than what you can see on a lot of guys. I'm looking forward to seeing him get on the field in a year or two.

Hes bigger than a refrigerator. Two more years and he is going to be off the chart.

Kid has huge hips. While other guys have bigger upper bodies, in pads, he just looks huge.
It was great seeing all the little kids flock to him. Took him til almost the very end to get to the table. With the kids seeing him standing, it seems the kiddies said, "heck with the line, I'm talking to THAT guy!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom