How is mcw a lottery pick? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How is mcw a lottery pick?

He's not even the best pg in the conference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, triche is the better pg on the team...something happened after L&T and MCW hasnt been able to hold it together consistently since then...poor handle, poor jump shot, not finishing around the rim, not focussed on FTs, laxadasical at times on defense..and his jump passing annoys me...he will be at 'Cuse next year unless he gets back to pre Temple game

No, triche is the better pg on the team...something happened after L&T and MCW hasnt been able to hold it together consistently since then...poor handle, poor jump shot, not finishing around the rim, not focussed on FTs, laxadasical at times on defense..and his jump passing annoys me...he will be at 'Cuse next year unless he gets back to pre Temple game
He will not be back next year. Zero chance. Zero. Did I say zero?

He will not be back next year. Zero chance. Zero. Did I say zero?

I dont know why it is even being discussed. Its about potential not what he will do next year.

If he is back next season I will tatoo I love Uconn on my buttcheeks.

Imagine him going against Smart or Burke in the 3 on 3 drills in the pre-draft workouts? Lol. Smart would be ALL over him.

He doesn't appear to have a high basketball IQ, certainly not in critical moments with the same general type of turnovers, leaving his feet with nowhere to go, etc., other than to start the opponent's jail break (pardon the pun). The L&T incident you mention, along with his same repetitive mistakes, suggests to me, that his very poor decision making is not just off the court & certainly not a coincidence. :noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom