How is this OK? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How is this OK?

I disagree. According to the results on the field, he started to not care in 2019.
6-0 last year and an almost upset of Clemson with a All-ACC and second all time runner in Syracuse history in the back field and you think he didn’t care that season? Adios

On he bright side, we won't be losing anyone to the portal this year.

I think that's the bright side. Maybe not

I rarely post anything, but I’m done. I backed Dino to friends & family for years, but I’m done. The loss to VT was the beginning of the end for me. The loss to BC is the end of the end for me. Dino has to go. I can’t see him ever winning consistently here.

6-0 last year and an almost upset of Clemson with a All-ACC and second all time runner in Syracuse history in the back field and you think he didn’t care that season? Adios
Did you forget the losing streak? Stretching for some sort of moral victory means nothing. Do something, anything, to win on the field. That hasn't happened in years. Dino laughing today tells you where his head is at.

I did not disagree with trying a different QB and now we know he cannot complete as pass. I have no clue what to do now but we have some good players coming next year if the actually make it to SU. Now we need a coaching staff major improvement. I will always respect Dino as a person but that does not translate into winning games
IDOC 66

Fire him tomorrow. But if he had a shred of dignity, he wouldn’t be laughing at anything other than their coaching performance walking off of the field.
i don't care about dignity, if something is funny i'm laughing

i know it's a football guy thing to have an angry face and have high blood pressure but really, i think this is a goofy thing for anyone to get upset about
It's just an extra kick in the balls. He's so bad, at everything, and then he's laughing on top of it all.

i know it's a football guy thing to have an angry face and have high blood pressure but really, i think this is a goofy thing for anyone to get upset about.

I will never understand how laughing off a poor performance immediately thereafter is acceptable in anything professional. And it has absolutely 0% to do with “a football guy thing.” It’s got to do with pride in your product. But hey, the world needs ditch diggers too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom