How many championship teams have you rooted for? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How many championship teams have you rooted for?

that homerun bothers me.

not because he hit it, or that the dodgers won (send Brooklyn their nickname back please) or that the A's lost, but because its immortalized so much.

it was just a HR in Game 1.

bigeffindeal.

Chad freakin Curtis hit 2 big ones in Game 3 of a 6-5 Yankee win...1 off Glavine.

that was bigger and more of a surprise and helped keep that series from going south...in more ways than 1.

2 outs, bottom of the 9th against a closer who was largely unhittable that year...and he was physically wrecked. He was hobbling around pretty badly.

2 outs, bottom of the 9th against a closer who was largely unhittable that year...and he was physically wrecked. He was hobbling around pretty badly.
game 1.

eck, let his guard down and left 1 flat or whatever.

No offense you are one of my fav posters, but Ive had enough of Jerry and I would never consider rooting for another team, they are in my blood.

Appreciate that, but I don't root for any other team. I just don't care about the NFL.

Been a Red Sox, celtics, and bruins fan since 1989 and I have followed all things Syracuse since 1994. That math has been decent for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom