How many games | Syracusefan.com

How many games

two3zone

RIP Shark58
Have we won that looked like losses when Girard was pulled and Kadary came in?
34-9 run after Girard was yanked and that doesn’t even include the first half.

Kadary needs to start next game. Everybody looks better on the court when he plays.
Braswell had energy on the defensive end and fought for every rebound.

He will not start. Just the way it is. But as the cliché goes, it is not how you start, it’s how you finish. Richmond finished, excellent penetrator and facilitator. Making shots and aggressive D wins games and championships!

I’m booing because I want the best players to play the majority of minutes? Adios, there is a difference when one guy sits and one plays and it’s painfully obvious.
Well, you are both right. It's obvious that Joe is not our best pt guard. Everyone knows it especially the Hall of fame coach. But his response is probably right to. We can wait to tell JB who to start until Sunday. let's bask in a win that let's face it, with 13 minutes to go, we didn't think we would get.

Have we won that looked like losses when Girard was pulled and Kadary came in?
34-9 run after Girard was yanked and that doesn’t even include the first half.

Kadary needs to start next game. Everybody looks better on the court when he plays.
Braswell had energy on the defensive end and fought for every rebound.

Agree with everything. The stats won't blow you away for KR today, but he did a great job on defense and our offense is much better with him leading it. I loved Braswell's rebounding and defense. Did a nice job when we started pressing. If he can get some minutes every game and do that along with making an occasional 3, I'd be very happy with his production.

Well, you are both right. It's obvious that Joe is not our best pt guard. Everyone knows it especially the Hall of fame coach. But his response is probably right to. We can wait to tell JB who to start until Sunday. let's bask in a win that let's face it, with 13 minutes to go, we didn't think we would get.
We didn’t, but instead of getting into those positions why don’t we get good out of the gate instead of being down every single game.

We didn’t, but instead of getting into those positions why don’t we get good out of the gate instead of being down every single game.
You are asking the wrong guy. But maybe JB is worried about Joe G losing his confidence if he is pulled. I don't know.

You are asking the wrong guy. But maybe JB is worried about Joe G losing his confidence if he is pulled. I don't know.
looking at Joes face today a couple of time. His confidence is already toast. He’s completely flustered

Its well time to move off him and put him in the role he could succeed at which is microwave bench guy. If he doesnt want to do that, then so be it.

looking at Joes face today a couple of time. His confidence is already toast. He’s completely flustered

Its well time to move off him and put him in the role he could succeed at which is microwave bench guy. If he doesnt want to do that, then so be it.
Really is jalen Carey fault. If he was serviceable last year then joe doesn’t get pushed into this roll where he doesn’t fit with defensive philosophy.
Also, joe could play more like last year too.

JB won't start him simply because of the fact the fans want him to start and nobody is going to tell him who should play and who shouldn't. I also want Richmond to start and what worries me with him coming off the bench is sometimes that doesn't happen until the 10 minute mark and if Richmond makes a mistake when he gets in there he often gets pulled right away and sits for the rest of the half. The leash is so much shorter for the reserves than the starters. I bet if Richmond gets Joe's minutes this whole year we have another win or two minimum. Just a much better team with him on the floor and that length at the top of the zone.

What a boost bringing Girard and Griffin off the bench. Let them watch and see what’s happening.

The comeback had very little to do with JB.

Guys who turned it around couldn't get on the court until we were down 20.

What a boost bringing Girard and Griffin off the bench. Let them watch and see what’s happening.
It would be great but I feel for JG. Basically the same thing he did last year is getting done to him.
He sparked a stagnant offense last year and is now one of the main contributors to it this year. Gotta be a real hard thing to figure out. He is a guy that with his shooting is an asset.

if you want to not start Joe you cant expect him to come off the bench and provide a spark because what he does is try to run the team right now.. Kadary comes in and can do things to change how the game is being played? How is Joe gonna do that? just throwing up deep 3s?

you cant bring Joe in and effect a change on O and D if thats what is needed you can with Kadary..

Best thing that can happen is conistent play from Bras right now. he too offers something a bit different when he comes in..

It just really hurts we dont have a center so Marek could slide to the 4 when we wanted to mix things up.. how many teams have 4 centers and really have none

a nice win and the boo-birds are still hovering
We beat an under .500 team, and you think that means everything is beyond reproach?
My god, the standards are at rock bottom, and some people need to feel like rock bottom has the benefit of being 'stable ground.'

It would be great but I feel for JG. Basically the same thing he did last year is getting done to him.
He sparked a stagnant offense last year and is now one of the main contributors to it this year. Gotta be a real hard thing to figure out. He is a guy that with his shooting is an asset.
I think main issue for JG this yr, and can really be said for entire team is not having Hughes back. Elijah demanded a lot of attention from the defense everywhere he was on the court which frees up other guys. Unfortunately AG is not the player Hughes was, especially in terms of creating own shot and handle. Kadary gives the offense a dimension no one else on this yrs team brings. JG and Buddy both get better looks with Kadary in the game.

I think main issue for JG this yr, and can really be said for entire team is not having Hughes back. Elijah demanded a lot of attention from the defense everywhere he was on the court which frees up other guys. Unfortunately AG is not the player Hughes was, especially in terms of creating own shot and handle. Kadary gives the offense a dimension no one else on this yrs team brings. JG and Buddy both get better looks with Kadary in the game.
I agree. Hughes was basically the point guard last year. Allowed JG to play free. Still doesn’t stop the fact that he was like the savior last season and now needs to take a backseat. For him it has to suck to process and stay in the game. He is a good player. He showed it last year. To mentally lose him sucks. Kadary gives a better chance to win though.

I’m booing because I want the best players to play the majority of minutes? Adios, there is a difference when one guy sits and one plays and it’s painfully obvious.
Totally agree but it is also painful when some very good payers on the bench do not play AT ALL and some of the "best players" are having an off game.

He will not start. Just the way it is. But as the cliché goes, it is not how you start, it’s how you finish. Richmond finished, excellent penetrator and facilitator. Making shots and aggressive D wins games and championships!
In several recent games it seems like we are down double digits before Kadary gets in the game. I have no idea what would have happened once it became obvious Kadary was a more effective PG than Joe and he started. Kadary should start, if healthy, and Joe should play limited minutes unless he comes in and is ultra hot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom