How many key players are out with injuries? | Syracusefan.com

How many key players are out with injuries?

Scooch

Living Legend
Since people were freaking the f@ck out a couple weeks back, who are we missing tonight?

It was a serious question, albeit asked in a smart ass way.

I take it the answer is none?

Keon Lyn may be out. he dislocated his shoulder a few weeks ok and isnt 100% yet. he could go if

Sales is out with black lung and Miller with puncher's knuckles ;)

Keon Lyn may be out. he dislocated his shoulder a few weeks ok and isnt 100% yet. he could go if

Marrone said in an interview (played on 1260 The Score) that Lyn and Phil Thomas were "good to go...good to go."

Marrone said in an interview (played on 1260 The Score) that Lyn and Phil Thomas were "good to go...good to go."
I know but they may hold him out if they can

I know but they may hold him out if they can

I guess they could, but the way I see it every regular season game in college football is life and death. If your starters are healthy, they play.

Oh, ESPN is saying Lyn and Thomas are both "practicing and should be ready to go." Sounds to me like they'll play.

I guess they could, but the way I see it every regular season game in college football is life and death. If your starters are healthy, they play.

Oh, ESPN is saying Lyn and Thomas are both "practicing and should be ready to go." Sounds to me like they'll play.
I hope so... maybe I was reading into him not starting. Lyn is likely our best cb

So after all the talk of curses and that stupid nonsense, we're missing 1 guy.

The line to apologize to me starts here. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom