How many points will Fab avg this year? | Syracusefan.com

How many points will Fab avg this year?

If we are to be s legit Top Ten or better squad, I think he will need to be closer to 10 & 7. I don't see 3 blocks.....maybe 2 per game.

I'd take that in a heartbeat. The video on nunesmagician shows him missing an unbelievable amount of shots. Consistency will be key from Fab. If we knew he'd give us those numbers JB would sign that contract right now!

If only ... Needs a lot of improvement from last year and from what I saw on the vid...I think we will see the Fab shuttle again this year...especially in the BE

Was the game against St. John's in the BET just a fluke? He certainly showed a glimpse of some talent then.

I'd be thrilled with six points and 55% shooting from Fab this year.

I think 6 pts is reasonable, the bigger question is what will his field goal percentage be? Might take him too many shot to reach 6pts/game. I think 5 rebounds is about right, disappointing but I think about right. Lastly, I have him at 2 blocks. This will be a year of growth for him and I am hopeful by the end of it we will really have something. Once again, thank goodness for Keita!

Melo's year will start out on a tear: maybe 10 and 7 ... mellow out at 1st part of BE... and depending on his head, finish very strong. It wouldn't surprise me to see him at 8 and 9.5 at the end of the year.

Melo's year will start out on a tear: maybe 10 and 7 ... mellow out at 1st part of BE... and depending on his head, finish very strong. It wouldn't surprise me to see him at 8 and 9.5 at the end of the year.

I'd love to see Fab do well, but expecting 9.5 rebounds from the center position is a bit unreasonable, no? Who was our last center that had that many boards? (Rick wasn't a center)

9.5 won't happen, but I'd be very happy if Fab could give us 20 mins a game, with minimal fouls, 8-9 pts, 6-7 boards, and a block or two. If he can just alter shots without giving fouls he would improve greatly.

I agree. Minutes will be important...he needs to play especially against thefluff bunnies. 9.5 rebs way too much to be expected. If he doesn't play well then he will be on the JB shuffle again...especially if Keita OK and with Xmas. I would actually take 3-5 rebs unless he has really developed...and from his game with China I don't see it. He needs to be an anchor in that middle as well and not get pushed around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom