How many years has Yogi Farrell been at I.U.? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How many years has Yogi Farrell been at I.U.?

Darius Lane was at Seton Hall for 12 years.

Lane drained a long three at the 12:48 mark of the first half tonite.

From the Boeheim signature.

For St. Bonaventure.

It's a Catholic coverup/ conspiracy.

There will soon be a major motion picture, "Spotlight 2: Lane Change." The part of JB will be played by JB himself. He wowed everyone with his acting chops in "Blue Chips." I smell a second career for Boeheim following his imminent retirement.

Last edited:
Lane drained a long three at the 12:48 mark of the first half tonite.

From the Boeheim signature.

For St. Bonaventure.

It's a Catholic coverup/ conspiracy.

There will soon be a major motion picture, "Spotlight 2: Lane Change." The part of JB will be played by JB himself. He wowed everyone with his acting chops in "Blue Chips." I smell a second career for Boeheim following his imminent retirement.
Good stuff. I'll have a little of whatever you're smoking/drinking tonight.

Good stuff. I'll have a little of whatever you're smoking/drinking tonight.

(Cheap) Svedka Vodka
Unsweetened Gold Peak Iced Tea
Stevia natural sweetener

I am not a big drinker but I needed a few after that first half. Yes, the drink is a little girly but I was desperate after watching those hideous first 20 minutes.

And it did the trick.

Last edited:
(Cheap) Svedka Vodka
Unsweetened Golden Iced Tea
Stevia natural sweetener

I am not a big drinker but I needed a few after that first half. Yes, the drink is a little girly but I was desperate after watching those hideous first 20 minutes.

And it did the trick.
Whatever it takes. Looks like a nice low calorie concoction. You may have to maintain the tradition until the first loss.

Whatever it takes. Looks like a nice low calorie concoction. You may have to maintain the tradition until the first loss.

Not likely. I'm going to Atlantis. Doubt they'd conjure that up for me. Plus, CuseTroop would slap me if he saw me drinking that.;)

(Cheap) Svedka Vodka
Unsweetened Gold Peak Iced Tea
Stevia natural sweetener

And it did the trick.

Watch out for Resin in your Stevia. It's a killer.

How about the guys at Wichita State - VanVleet and Baker. Both still there!
Wait a minute. I saw those two guys in Miami yesterday wearing white leather shoes and betting Jai alai. Look who's eating at six o'clock.
CGfaHAQUkAEDLHi.jpg

Not as long as Trevor Cooney.

He's a Syracuse guy, and he even seems to have been playing since the early 90's.

the thing about the whole "omg the guy has been there for so long" point of view is that it goes 2 ways. yeah it can be nice to have a guy that stays 4-5 years and there is some merit to that, the flipside is that they aren't good enough to go pro. which is self-explanatory.

Fun thread. I experienced the opposite effect seeing McCullough sitting courtside...found myself briefly imagining that he was on a visit & envisioning what he'd bring to next year's team before snapping back to reality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom