how many years in a row will i get suckered when they put it together? | Syracusefan.com

how many years in a row will i get suckered when they put it together?

Millhouse

Living Legend
every year, they put it together once or twice and explode and I say aha eureka they have found it

and then splat

waaaay too many stinkers on offense. there should be some lower bound for how bad your yardage is.

they have so many games under 300 yards...

You know as I said, I may meltdown after bad losses and I am alright with this because I think louisvilles defense is that good but I thinks we tend to think one good offensive game does not a program make.. I go back to saying that we need a college based scheme with a qb that can run and pass...

I thought we may be able to make a run.. But I still say we can beat or lose to anyone on our schedule.. We can lose big to anyone on our schedule as well and yes that includes uconn.. Defense keeps you in almost any game especially at home

Give a defense like this an early TD and that is HUGE.

The only good news in all of this is I honestly believe Marrone was far from content with his team after the WVU win. Even when we are all doing backflips, it seems he is working hard to improve this program and his team. He knows he needs more depth on this team and he isn't there yet.

A few more

Ben Schwartzwalder: 4-5, 5-5, 5-4, 7-3, (with a 6-61 bowl game loss), 5-3-1, 4-4, 5-3 and then 12 years where the only of what we'd now call BCS schools with a better record was Alabama and Mississippi, (who used no black players and wouldn't play anyone who would).

Dick MacPherson: 4-6-1, 2-9, 6-5, 6-5, 7-5, 5-6, (they wanted to fire Mac after an 0-4 start), 15 straight winning seasons from 1987-2001. The only other schools to have a winning record in each of those years: Michgian, Nebraska and Florida State.

No reason to think it will be any easier this time around. We are still early in the process.

Good ol' fashioned butt kicking today not many other ways to slice it.

every year, they put it together once or twice and explode and I say aha eureka they have found it

and then splat

waaaay too many stinkers on offense. there should be some lower bound for how bad your yardage is.

they have so many games under 300 yards...

Millhouse,

Trust me, the bad years will make the good years to come so much better. There a a lot of baby steps in program building, but the payoff when the program turns a corner is fantastic. It simply takes a long time to recover from a program that's in the dumps.

Millhouse,

Trust me, the bad years will make the good years to come so much better. There a a lot of baby steps in program building, but the payoff when the program turns a corner is fantastic. It simply takes a long time to recover from a program that's in the dumps.
we're back down to 96th in offense
97th last year
94th the year before that
115th the year before that
114th the year before that

it's not baby steps. they need a quarterback. next year

They need a complete overhaul on offense.. Hackett would be canned anywhere else if his last name was different. The body of work speaks for itself. Strong canned his oc midseason... Bring back the pistol!

Don't need to look much further then Nebraska, they used to be in the TOPS of college football year in year out and now they are just starting to get back where they were. I have to admit though, as much as I hate losing, I hate getting blown out even worse, I could deal with this loss a lot better if we didnt just look like pure trash out there, but once again, we have to remain patient.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom