How much do you expect Syracuse to win by on Saturday? | Syracusefan.com

How much do you expect Syracuse to win by on Saturday?

How much do you expect Syracuse to win by on Saturday?

• 1-10

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 11-20

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • 21-30

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • 31-40

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 41-50

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 51-60+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Syracuse will lose.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Czar

All Conference
Poll question. Anything less than 30-40 will be disconcerting to me.

SB is going to run the ball a lot, that's going to eat up time. I think 1 TD a quarter would be fair. Obviously I would like to see a lot more then that but based on past performances against competition like this has not showed me that we are capable of it.

However, if the D can stop the running game and I believe this is the year that it could do it; then the expectation for me would be 30+ too.

SB is going to run the ball a lot, that's going to eat up time. I think 1 TD a quarter would be fair. Obviously I would like to see a lot more then that but based on past performances against competition like this has not showed me that we are capable of it.

However, if the D can stop the running game and I believe this is the year that it could do it; then the expectation for me would be 30+ too.

Scoring only 28 points would be a problem, since we did better than that against Northwestern and freakin' USC.

21+. So I chose 21-30.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

If they win by like 21 or less, it won't be concerning to me at all. Marrone, Hack and Shafer will probably want to get alot of their 2nd stringers in to maintain a healthy roster.

A win is fine with me.

2nd string shouldn't be on the field permanently unless we're up 30.

This should be a game where we get Loeb on the field for an extended period. If for some god awful reason this game is too close, then we will be lucky to get him on the field at all for the rest of the year (even against Pitt and Temple). That will suck mightely for next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom