How much would you pay | Syracusefan.com

How much would you pay

I'd be willing to commit murder for that option.

Of course I could just kill Patrick and, ya know, job done.

It's like a double shot of torture...we have to play these stinking 9 p.m. games and then we get Milton Patrick announcing the game.

yeah that stretch at the beginning of the 2nd half with the team seemingly falling apart and Patrick blathering on at the same time nearly sent me through my upstairs window

I was having a hard time stomaching Doris Burke next game but not so much anymore.

eeyore-1.gif

Syracuse is on a 16-1 run no wonder they are undefeated

Excited-Businessman.jpg

WOOOOAHHHHHHH!!! BC HITS ANOTHER 3 THEY ARE ONLY DOWN 6!

His voice was trembling saying golly I just can't fathom Duke and North Carolina both struggling so badly at the same time. A man's worldview crumbling before our eyes.

I love it.

I don't usually complain about the announcing but wow, they were awful. Easily the worst of the year. And people complain about vitale and Dakich?? Give me a break.

OMG, that was the worst announced game I've ever listened to.

1) Trevor Ennis, Tyler Cooney, Joey McNamara.
2) And I think we can all admit BC gave the boys a hard time for much of the game. Some good threes, a good comeback after our surge, but at some point SU was up maybe a point or two or three and those dorks were writing off BC. That's for fans to do, not announcers.

i have this feature on my remote. it also took care of alphonso .

I muted it as well. It was unbearable listening to those two clowns.

They stretched their lead to 8 and yet somehow the game became more enjoyable.

I couldn't take all the Tyler Cooney's all game long. Mike Patrick is kinda being put out to pasture by ESPN with him doing these 9pm ESPNU type games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom