How the @#$% does Cincy get a Thursday primetime ESPN game... | Syracusefan.com

How the @#$% does Cincy get a Thursday primetime ESPN game...

realcusefan888

Walk On
over us after the year we has last year compared to their disappointing results? Isnt right. We get ESPN 3,000 podcast on a Thursday. Come on man!!! That said, Collaros is a stud and the rest of our schedule is shaping up as real tough with lack of a running game, wr depth, and poor db play. Toledo is huge and I was scared of them before they showed well against OSU and in part BSU.

GO CUSE!

You realize they played in back to back BCS bowls went 12-0 and were a missed Texas fg from playing from for the MNC. They aren't Rutgers which pouts like they are a big boy they actually are decent. I respect their program and will miss playing them in the ACC solid program just second fiddle to Ohio State in the Ohio.

You realize they played in back to back BCS bowls went 12-0 and were a missed Texas fg from playing from for the MNC. They aren't Rutgers which pouts like they are a big boy they actually are decent. I respect their program and will miss playing them in the ACC solid program just second fiddle to Ohio State in the Ohio.

oh i agree, i respect the heck outta them also...gonna miss them, wvu, and even our short history with usf. thing is espn college fb schedules are made inside 12 months. if this game was scheduled for primetime when they were hot coming off the kelly era i would have no problem.

The Syracuse-Wake Forest game was originally slated to be moved to Sunday and shown on ESPN/2/U. Grobe didn't want the short week leading up to their NC State game. Since all the other non-Saturday TV slots were booked, to Thursday on espn3.com we went.

You guys will miss playing Cincy?

I must live in an alternate universe than some people here.

The Syracuse-Wake Forest game was originally slated to be moved to Sunday and shown on ESPN/2/U. Grobe didn't want the short week leading up to their NC State game. Since all the other non-Saturday TV slots were booked, to Thursday on espn3.com we went.
Have to worry about beating Cuse first. Whoops...

Cincy is a fun team to watch that may surprise some. Their offense is what I wish SU's was, exciting and loaded with playmakers. Collaros is a better runner than Nassib but otherwise the offenses have similar talent though UC has more depth, or at least uses it. Pead is a lot like Bailey, not sure which is better. They also have about 10 starters back from a bad but young defense. They're better this year, lead the nation in turnover ratio but are still very susceptible to the big play. UC has been getting ridiculous running back committments (2 - 4 * plus a 3*) and WR's just seem to pop up every year. This years UC - SU game should be a good one.

Cincy is a fun team to watch that may surprise some. Their offense is what I wish SU's was, exciting and loaded with playmakers. Collaros is a better runner than Nassib but otherwise the offenses have similar talent though UC has more depth, or at least uses it. Pead is a lot like Bailey, not sure which is better. They also have about 10 starters back from a bad but young defense. They're better this year, lead the nation in turnover ratio but are still very susceptible to the big play. UC has been getting ridiculous running back committments (2 - 4 * plus a 3*) and WR's just seem to pop up every year. This years UC - SU game should be a good one.

Collaros takes a ton of hits, fully expect him to be injured again at some point this season.. He is fun to watch and that RB runs so hard

You guys will miss playing Cincy?

I must live in an alternate universe than some people here.

Exactly, I will miss playing Cinci as much as miss the route canal I had a few weeks back. What

Exactly, I will miss playing Cinci as much as miss the route canal I had a few weeks back. What

I mean, as a team they're good. But as a program, who cares?