OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
Out rebounded 3-1

Playing a virtual road game

Lose our PG for the final 6 minutes

Turnover the ball twice in the last 9 seconds

Shoot under 40 percent

Played a walk-on for the last 6 minutes in a tight game

Holy cow. I’m amazed we won. Great job. These kids have true grit and the heart of a lion.

I don’t freaking believe it!
WOW! AMAZING! FANTASTIC! HOLY COW!

Out rebounded 3-1

Shoot under 40 percent

Holy cow. I’m amazed we won. Great job. These kids have true grit and the heart of a lion.
I'm sure MSU fans are asking the very same question about us.

We have no offense and anyone can beat the zone. Just proves that people making tons of money blabbing theirmouthsdon't actually have to know anything, even what they are paid to blab about.

Out rebounded 3-1

Shoot under 40 percent

You forgot 2 bank-in 3's by the opponent, one being a ridiculous prayer at the half.

Out rebounded 3-1

Shoot under 40 percent

plus the prayer 3 they got at the end of the half, and 3 attempts at the lob dunk ended in 2 turnovers plus the center's 4th foul

Despite the number of FTs, it wasn't with the help of the refs.

Out rebounded 3-1

Shoot under 40 percent

3420686-young-man-wearing-black-glasses-with-his-finger-pointing-at-the-heart-on-his-chest-isolated-on-white.jpg

We have no offense and anyone can beat the zone. Just proves that people making tons of money blabbing theirmouthsdon't actually have to know anything, even what they are paid to blab about.

according to Barkley...the zone is the "easiest" defense to go against. how would he even know? he's never played against a zone like this one...or the one John Cheney or Tark use to run out there with real athletes at all positions. He's likely only played against teams that zoned due to lack of player talent / athletic ability. Probably faced some in the olympics against Angola.

Out rebounded 3-1

Shoot under 40 percent

amazed we won. Great job. These kids have true grit and the heart of a lion.[/QUOTE]

they had almost as many offensive rebounds as we had total rebounds (30 to 29) which is a stat i've never seen from a losing team.
battle somehow played 40 minutes and despite all the long misses, got only ONE rebound. I don't understand how that is possible.

Out rebounded 3-1

Shoot under 40 percent

MSU didn't game plan for Bayer. Huge mistake. He's a tie-up machine.

MSU didn't game plan for Bayer. Huge mistake. He's a tie-up machine.

Probably not enough time to watch the game film with just a two day turn-around for prep. Plenty of time now, though.

Out rebounded 3-1

Shoot under 40 percent

Offensive rebounds only occur when you miss the shot. You can have four offensive rebounds and a monster slam on one possession and it's still only worth 2 points.

once they hit that miracle three at the half, and then quickly opened the 2nd half with another three, it felt like we were playing uphill the entire 2nd half. but every time they'd get a 5, 6 point lead, one of oshae, tyus or frank would get a bucket or to the line to keep us within a score. and when marek finally got us the lead with ~4 minutes to go, we were like a dog with a bone.

it was a great win that i'm still reveling in, but it was an ugly game to watch. in the nba, the spurs and then the warriors and now the rockets have evolved basketball into the real "beautiful game." we have devolved it back to the stone ages.

once they hit that miracle three at the half, and then quickly opened the 2nd half with another three, it felt like we were playing uphill the entire 2nd half. but every time they'd get a 5, 6 point lead, one of oshae, tyus or frank would get a bucket or to the line to keep us within a score. and when marek finally got us the lead with ~4 minutes to go, we were like a dog with a bone.

it was a great win that i'm still reveling in, but it was an ugly game to watch. in the nba, the spurs and then the warriors and now the rockets have evolved basketball into the real "beautiful game." we have devolved it back to the stone ages.
To paraphrase John Beilein--There's more than one way to win a basketball game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom