how to cancel ESPN+ ? | Syracusefan.com

how to cancel ESPN+ ?

stuckinbig11

All American
I subscribed and watched on my desktop last night. Where do you go to cancel? I cannot find it.

Cancellation. You can cancel your subscription and any third-party subscriptions you purchase through your ESPN+ service subscription at any time before the end of the current billing period or free trial, which will take effect at the end of the current billing period or free trial. You can cancel your subscription by logging in to your account at espn.com, emailing us at support@espnplus.com or calling Customer Support at 1(800) 727-1800. If you purchased your ESPN+ service subscription or any third-party subscription via a third party (e.g., an app store), please follow the cancellation instructions set out by the applicable third party.

I just called the phone number. Took about 45 seconds to cancel.

I subscribed and watched on my desktop last night. Where do you go to cancel? I cannot find it.
On iPhone, select espn+ at the bottom of the espn app, then hit the little gear icon in the upper right (settings). Pick the ESPN + subscriptions section. Hit the “subscribed” link on the big image box. “Cancel subscription”.

(For those on mobile)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom