How To Cheer Against Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

How To Cheer Against Syracuse

That's pitiful. Definitely not worthy of our esteemed site.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Terrible. He's getting ripped in the comments. And he thinks mookie is still on the team

Was bad...actually kind of racist to me...I am not a PC fan, but the stuff about Baye and the annotating race in paranthese was over the link IMO...

that was horrible.

Keita's was the worst I think

does Keeley have to review this stuff before it gets posted? I can't see him letting something like this fly

does Keeley have to review this stuff before it gets posted? I can't see him letting something like this fly

BK would be able to answer that

answered my own question.
He tweeted the link, then tweeted ""Lotta anger in the TNIAAM comments today. Like Anna Nalick said, Just Breathe..."

Wow I think the cheer cards are normally pretty stupid, even when not done as a parody. But, this takes it to an all new low. Writer might want to think about a career change, or a few weeks of self evaluation.

What exactly is the point of these articles?

Does he go home to his wife and do a weekly, "Hey hun, if I hated you, these are the things I would say to you" routine too?

Classic example of a guy who's loser friends convinced him that he was funny. Just reeks of trying too hard.

Sean Keeley should be ashamed of that. I know he didn't write it, but he endorsed it by putting it on his site.