How to date an athlete: | Syracusefan.com

How to date an athlete:

and I quote:

"Lately, I seem to be the interest of the Austrian men's hockey team."

THIS IS NEWS FROM SYRACUSE.COM. you CANT make this up!!!

"So will I ever meet up with the Austrian snowboarder who keeps inviting me to his place?

Only time will tell."

That girl will never be successful in PR if this is what she's doing on the job. Period. Unprofessional and quite stupid on her part to say this stuff publicly and proudly. Doubly stupid for syracuse.com to print this garbage.

Totally off-topic, but:

I don't know why everyone differentiates their daughters from their sons. It really is a terrible idea. If you raise a son, you want him to sleep with as many women as he can and mistreat them along the way. However, if you have a daughter, then you want her to sleep with as few men as possible and to not be mistreated. I'm just interested in people treating someone else like their own kid.

Did she go there to gain professional journalism experience ... or to bed an athlete.?

What a pathetic article. Shame on her from writing it... and shame on syracuse.com for printing it. As I've frequently lamented, there are no editors any more.

she's an information management student. I think she needs to repeat a class or two.

For Bees and Otto, I was just generalizing. I'm sure lots of people aren't raising their sons to be anything like that. I'm glad you guys aren't raising your sons to be anything like that.

It's just unfortunate that people feel differently about things such as their sons starting to date vs. their daughters starting to date. In my opinion, it's because men (fathers) know how men are and don't want their daughters to make stupid decisions. However, lots of the fathers were just like these men that 'mistreat' their daughters the same way they mistreated someone else's daughter.

Some people will do anything for a few minutes of fame.. Apparently hitting the sack with an athlete is her way of moving up the ladder quickly.

wow.

Now if it was "how to date a furry Alaskan", she could be on to something..

On the bright side, that Dutch speed skater was probably a medalist considering today's results (or whatever day they did the 500, I have no idea with the way they do tape delays).

If you raise a son, you want him to sleep with as many women as he can and mistreat them along the way.

That's not how I am raising my sons. Each person is like a priceless piece of art. I would hope my sons would treat other people's daughters with the respect they deserve. Karma is funny thing. You only get as much respect from other people as you extend to them. If you do not respect them or think their opinions are worthless people will think your opinions are worthless.

I agree about the article. Really bad journalism.

I remember doing Spring break in Ft. Lauderdale back when that was the thing to do. My friends and I arrived at one bar to find out we had just missed a Syracuse co-ed winning the 'erotic banana eating' contest.

I was equally proud then as I am now to read this article. Woohoo... our girls are the sluttiest!!..

EastCoast2 said:
One is getting loads of snow here, and one is getting loads of something else in Sochi

Pffft. Like you would know

Cut em open and see how many rings they have?

If you raise a son, you want him to sleep with as many women as he can and mistreat them along the way.
Wow, that's not remotely true. Who on earth raises their son wanting him to mistreat women?

I'm going to tell my son all about Derek Jeter and tell him that's the way to do it. Get lots of beautiful women while you are single but treat them well. You know, with gift baskets and such.