How to get a minimum of 50 likes on Saturday at 7 pm | Syracusefan.com

How to get a minimum of 50 likes on Saturday at 7 pm

Eric15

Living Legend
If we beat USF on Saturday (which would be incredible), be the first poster to post the following:

"See! Dino Babers proved all the naysayers wrong! So many people on this board stopped supporting him, and those people suck! Go Orange!"

50 likes, guaranteed. There will be a lot of posters looking for this high-volume like opportunity, so get in there quick! It's like being a Wall Street investor and getting in on a good stock before others do. Feel free to copy and paste what I wrote above to expedite things.

If we beat USF on Saturday (which would be incredible), be the first poster to post the following:

"See! Dino Babers proved all the naysayers wrong! So many people on this board stopped supporting him, and those people suck! Go Orange!"

50 likes, guaranteed. There will be a lot of posters looking for this high-volume like opportunity, so get in there quick! It's like being a Wall Street investor and getting in on a good stock before others do. Feel free to copy and paste what I wrote above to expedite things.

Is this some reverse psychology at work to get 50 likes for this post?

I'll see your 50, and raise it 75. There will be a lot of people online at that point. Drunk and click happy. I might be the one to post it. Think of what it would do to my stats!

No one wants Babers fired. We gave up 400 rushing and 400 passing and lost by 5 TDs. People get p!ssy when that happens. We're no different than any other P5 fanbase. I bet we're more tolerant actually.

A Saturday win is a time for celebration, not martyrdom.

Why not post at 3:29? There's really nothing to lose since there isn't a dislike button on this forum.

Why not post at 3:29? There's really nothing to lose since there isn't a dislike button on this forum.

Yeah, but you'd have to keep bumping it to the top, and that would just look weird.

Locked and loaded
1.jpg

Eric15 said:
If we beat USF on Saturday (which would be incredible), be the first poster to post the following: "See! Dino Babers proved all the naysayers wrong! So many people on this board stopped supporting him, and those people suck! Go Orange!" 50 likes, guaranteed. There will be a lot of posters looking for this high-volume like opportunity, so get in there quick! It's like being a Wall Street investor and getting in on a good stock before others do. Feel free to copy and paste what I wrote above to expedite things.

Yeah, the real work is to post something positive after a loss and then defend your position. All drunk likes from a win should be transferred to those true warriors (yes, I'm referring to myself ;))

exactly what people are doing LOL

Who gives a $#it about likes on the internet?

Who gives a $#it about likes on the internet?

To get 50 likes just go to the homey basketball forum and state anything honey about any player saying its inside info - instant 50!

We are hard nosed of the football forum! I would rather have more nose punches and black eyes than silly stupid likes...

By the way, I have inside info that coaches think we will win against USF in a 100 pt close shootout 52-48...and Lville beats FSU by 14 points 38-24 (FSU scores fewer points than us).

What would everyone think about our program Sat night if that happened (and what we know now you guys know it could happen right)? Go Orange!

I mean, I don't expect anyone to actually admit it. But most human beings enjoy positive reinforcement at least a little bit.
I mean, it's clearly a shot at my post. I'm just letting you know my intention is never to get likes on the internet. Ask the posters over at TOS.

I'll see your 50, and raise it 75. There will be a lot of people online at that point. Drunk and click happy. I might be the one to post it. Think of what it would do to my stats!

No one wants Babers fired. We gave up 400 rushing and 400 passing and lost by 5 TDs. People get p!ssy when that happens. We're no different than any other P5 fanbase. I bet we're more tolerant actually.

A Saturday win is a time for celebration, not martyrdom.
My stats suck,I'm convinced it will take a couple years to get my posting up to the level it needs.

My stats suck,I'm convinced it will take a couple years to get my posting up to the level it needs.

Quality over Quantity.

I would guess that some of the best posters here don't pay much attention to the "stats."

I mean, it's clearly a shot at my post. I'm just letting you know my intention is never to get likes on the internet. Ask the posters over at TOS.

There were four different threads in one day all exaggerating the supposed negativity of this board, and I just personally found it annoying. And what would be even more annoying is if we had to read an onslaught of strawman argument "I told you so" posts on Saturday if we won.

I wasn't singling you out -- I like you as a poster.