How to get a minimum of 50 likes on Saturday at 7 pm | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How to get a minimum of 50 likes on Saturday at 7 pm

There were four different threads in one day all exaggerating the supposed negativity of this board, and I just personally found it annoying. And what would be even more annoying is if we had to read an onslaught of strawman argument "I told you so" posts on Saturday if we won.

I wasn't singling you out -- I like you as a poster.

Agree 100%, bunch of bro hugging, chest bumping nonsense..

There were four different threads in one day all exaggerating the supposed negativity of this board, and I just personally found it annoying. And what would be even more annoying is if we had to read an onslaught of strawman argument "I told you so" posts on Saturday if we won.
I could live with 4 different threads if it stayed contained. The spillover effect into threads with thoughtful discussion or analysis is really where it gets my jimmies bunched.

I've read through at least 2 different threads where a protagonist actually takes the time and lays out some interesting facts or analyses. Then, in come the antagonists and the discussion steps up to another level. I love to revisit these types of threads and those are the threads which keep me coming back to this forum.. I can't stand it though when Negative Nancy jumps in before the thread hits the 2nd page and derails the thread back into negativity.

A forum would be boring without Negative Nancies and/or Trolls. Hell, I enjoy some of their content. But there have been too many threads destroyed this past week by Nancies with an urgent need to spread their vitriol throughout every new thread that pops up. At least the Trolls around here are able to demonstrate some sort of class when a week like this erupts.

Why are people still surprised that 4-7 different threads pop up about the same "hot" topics. It's a damn message board, it will happen. See the end of last year with the staggering about of FIRE EVERYONE posts, how many people got banned over that nonsense? If you don't want to read the thread just move on. Trust me I get it, I got into it a few times with the overlapping post last year. Now I just don't read anything that I don't want to. Also like this post please I'm saving up my points for my free pay side sub, thanks Popcorn and soda

Lol.. It's absolutely impossible to disrespect JarHeadJim when the topic is BOOBS! He typically graces such encroachments with a flurry of contributions!
It's a waste of time to post them they just get deleted.

But Lets go Orange!

2.jpg

well we know nobody will be at the game, so id imagine the traffic here will be quite substantial.

just being the 1st 1 to get that post off after the gun may deserve a like just for the speed aspect.

we are talking Olympic Swimming Finish type race to post that.