How to view ESPN3 on iPAD? | Syracusefan.com

How to view ESPN3 on iPAD?

syr02esq

Starter
My iPad cannot view any games on ESPN3.com. Games will load but the screen is completely blank. Same with my iPhone so I'm wondering if this is an Apple thing?

Can anyone get theirs to work? What do I do?

Can't wait to see the Cuse-RI game tomorrow. Help!

My iPad cannot view any games on ESPN3.com. Games will load but the screen is completely blank. Same with my iPhone so I'm wondering if this is an Apple thing?

Watched the replay of the Wake game on my cousins Ipad last week after getting back from the game so you can do it. Is there potentially an ESPN3 app you have to get? He had an icon for it right on his desktop that he said to use as i was trying to log in the old fashioned way.

Sorry I'm not tech savvy but it is doable.

There is an app. It's called the "Watch ESPN" app. Technically the app is for the iPhone I believe, but it works on the iPad as well. All you need to do is connect your cable providor account with it and it works like magic. Then you can watch ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, and anything live on ESPN3 or replays on ESPN3. The app should be free. I use it on my iPad all the time. Hope that helps!

There is an app. It's called the "Watch ESPN" app. Technically the app is for the iPhone I believe, but it works on the iPad as well. All you need to do is connect your cable providor account with it and it works like magic. Then you can watch ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, and anything live on ESPN3 or replays on ESPN3. The app should be free. I use it on my iPad all the time. Hope that helps!

Kind of OT but dont want to waste space with another thread... can you access wifi from inside the carrier dome?

It is the best app off all time. Beautiful HD, too.

Only works if you are a Bright House Networks, Time Warner Cable, Verizon FiOS or Verizon High Speed Internet customer.

Thank you. I will try that app tonight!

Only works if you are a Bright House Networks, Time Warner Cable, Verizon FiOS or Verizon High Speed Internet customer.

Yup...I'm ATT for DSL right now going to get U-Verse in the new place...grrrrrrrrrrrr

ESPN3 no workee on my droid cuz I'm not TWC, Brighthouse or Verizon. And I have a Verizon cell phone but it looks like you need Fios or high speed internet.

Wow--just loaded it on my iPhone, and it works great! Thank you Bleeds!

(Sorry, I clicked on the most viewed posts thread)

The SplashTop app lets you connect to your desktop remotely from your Ipad. Assuming that you have Espn3 access on your desktop, you can then watch it on your Ipad.

(Sorry, I clicked on the most viewed posts thread)

The SplashTop app lets you connect to your desktop remotely from your Ipad. Assuming that you have Espn3 access on your desktop, you can then watch it on your Ipad.

I will try it out thank you

Kind of OT but dont want to waste space with another thread... can you access wifi from inside the carrier dome?
Not unless you are a student using AirOrangeX... and even then you really can't get on the internet. The connectivity in there is horrific. Plus there's no 3G service really either.

The problem is viewing Flash content on the Ipad. However, if the ESPN App doesn't work for you, you can download Swifter. This is a browser that lets you watch Flash content on the Ipad. Not perfect, but not bad.

there is a free wireless in the dome.. but you should try to get an account set up before you get to the dome. its also not that reliable. its more a volume thing, just like cell phones work fine until you have 20K using the tower

Or if you know a Bright House Networks, Time Warner Cable, Verizon FiOS or Verizon High Speed Internet customer's username and password :D

The problem is viewing Flash content on the Ipad. However, if the ESPN App doesn't work for you, you can download Swifter. This is a browser that lets you watch Flash content on the Ipad. Not perfect, but not bad.

Swifter doesn't come up in my apps?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom