How to win the ACC | Syracusefan.com

How to win the ACC

JackBauer44

'18 & / '21 Cali Winner: Receiving & Rushing Yards
So I am at a conference taking place in NC State's football center today. Their auditorium has this sign on how to win the ACC. Hope it posts (I'm doing this from my phone)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 226
So I am at a conference taking place in NC State's football center today. Their auditorium has this sign on how to win the ACC. Hope it posts (I'm doing this from my phone)
the sign should say BE FLORIDA STATE

Were you laying on your side when you took this pic :p

Anyway, always good to have goals.

that sign reads more as a 101 football course for the players.....anyways you cheat like heck

I got to tell ya, North Carolina State has really, really turned into Rutgers or West Virginia for me. A little bit more research on their program and I should be determining which one soon. This program is so Laughable, not for just the thread title, numerous silly things.

On a more serious note If you look at the list and ask how does Syracuse grade out on each of those on the list, the main ones we need to improve on would probably be:
Mental toughness (Minimize mistakes), Big plays (Chunk), Penalties.

Would think being the second year with the same schemes and coaches they should improve in minimizing mistakes and penalties. Plus on offense they have slimmed down the playbook. Gotta believe we will have more big chunk plays this year. Turnovers might be another thing we need to improve on but we should be better now that Hunt is starting full time at QB after almost a full season as a starter. I think we have a shot to be a contender. OK well maybe if Florida State wasn't in our conference.

Putting that on a poster seems pretty ridiculous to me. It is too long for a reminder and not terribly motivating. Also, choose a realistic mission. Noone would ever expect NC State to do better than .500 next year.

Apparently, at NCSU they have the temerity to believe they can win a football championship in the ACC. Here at Syracuse we prefer to live in fear of FSU and Clemson and deride our team . Clawson at Wake is no joke either , I'm sure SS knows this.

NC State that awkward moment when you realize you have 3 starting QB's in the NFL and have accomplished nothing to show for it.

CousCuse said:
Apparently, at NCSU they have the temerity to believe they can win a football championship in the ACC. Here at Syracuse we prefer to live in fear of FSU and Clemson and deride our team . Clawson at Wake is no joke either , I'm sure SS knows this.

I get your point - from a fans perspective. We should probably be a little more hopeful. But you're confusing what we think is realistic as fans and what our team believes about itself. I have heard/read nothing to give the impression that the coaches and players lack the temerity to believe they can win an ACC championship. None.

The funniest thing--and most disturbing--is that their extremist fans actually believe that UNC is "the man" actively working to keep them down. There are so many conspiracy theorists proffering how the UNC machine has kept them from achieving their potential. If you read some of the fringe lunacy you will discover mooU has never actually lost a game. Victory has always been usurped from their clutches because of Carolina power. Actually amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom