How well will 'Cuse Nation represent North Carolina? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How well will 'Cuse Nation represent North Carolina?

My parents lived just outside of Chapel Hill for 25 years. They were amazed at how many New Yorkers they met down there. Their area was aobut 50-50 "natives" and northerners.

I'm not really sure how all this is going to happen with 30 people but if I get there early enough i will post where we are going. I've been to raliegh once and I'm not sure what bars are near by.

There aren't a whole lot of bars right near the RBC center. Backyard Bistro is across the street though and owned by a Syracuse fan from Canastota. The place can get crowded with NC State fans on game days but Im sure Joe would love to see Syracuse fans stop in

I just moved from Danbury Connecticut to Richmond and
will be attending. Very excited! for
those of you attending are you wearing Orange? I know I will be

Another Charlottean here. Got 4 tixs for the family. Taking the 3 yr old twins to their first SU basketball game in Raleigh. They will have completed the football (dome), lacrosse (dome), basketball (Raleigh) SU trifecta by age 3

...lived in Raleigh for 6 years...lots of 'Cuse fans and we will be well represented...actually we will surprise most ACC teams...Duke and NC will not have many free tickets available...but those living in NC can get tickets...