Howard | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Howard

Who is consistent on this team?
The OP said he needed time to get comfortable...I took this as he has "arrived" in terms of his performance. I said the past three games he hasn't been...so lets slow down and see if he can follow it up with a couple good games. He has had some good games and some struggles this season. I would wait and see before saying he has figured it out. Not sure what that has to do with consistency of the rest of the team.

Yeah but not in a while. Maybe one out of the last 6 or 7.

Mixed bag over that timeframe to be honest. 2 for 10 from the field against Pitt with 5 TOs. 1-9 from 3 against UVA. 3-12 against Wake. The game the other night against NCSt was certainly a mixed performance with several highs and lows.

Would’ve been interesting if Bruce Brown was out there. Definitely a very solid game from Frank. Let’s hope he won’t get too overmatched against Berry and co. Yeah, that Lykes is annoying.

I can agree with this. Quade coming means limited Howard minutes with Battle at the 2.
by limiting minutes do you mean not playing your starting backcourt for the full 40 ? you do realize that the top programs don't do that right ?

edit: in fact no programs do that but us !

Would’ve been interesting if Bruce Brown was out there. Definitely a very solid game from Frank. Let’s hope he won’t get too overmatched against Berry and co. Yeah, that Lykes is annoying.
Since when do ACC refs allow a defender to stick his chest into a ball handler and keep bumping him? I thought for a while that we were back in the Big East today.

Since when do ACC refs allow a defender to stick his chest into a ball handler and keep bumping him? I thought for a while that we were back in the Big East today.
it was a joke, and then that kid fell down every time he had the ball and drew touch fouls over it.

by limiting minutes do you mean not playing your starting backcourt for the full 40 ? you do realize that the top programs don't do that right ?

edit: in fact no programs do that but us !
A contrarian approach often leads to great things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom