How's your bracket going? | Syracusefan.com

How's your bracket going?

Shark58

BANNED
never been happier to miss a game

floyd-little-o.gif

Ive had enough upsets (I have Loyola and Nevada in the 16 for example) to be able to weather losing 2 of my final 4 (VA and MSU) in the short term. And I have Gonzaga in the final vs Nova, which is a bit unique. So I'm in the top few in most of my pools, may fall back in the final four, but if Zaga makes the final, still actually have a chance.

Nice thing is, in the MW at least, all in on cuse to wreck the region, so can root with heart AND head

One of my cousins is just not a sports fan. He'll watch some NFL but that's about it. Doesn't pay attention to college sports on any level whatsoever. Not exaggerating, he didn't intentionally watch one single minute of college basketball this season.

I was talking to him on the phone on Wednesday and for fun had him fill out a bracket over the phone. I just gave him the matchup but didn't tell him anything else. No seeds, favorites, etc. Took like 2 minutes.

He is destroying me.

12/16 in the sweet 16 including:
-Syracuse (who I didn't have)
-Kansas St
-Nevada

One of my cousins is just not a sports fan. He'll watch some NFL but that's about it. Doesn't pay attention to college sports on any level whatsoever. Not exaggerating, he didn't intentionally watch one single minute of college basketball this season.

I was talking to him on the phone on Wednesday and for fun had him fill out a bracket over the phone. I just gave him the matchup but didn't tell him anything else. No seeds, favorites, etc. Took like 2 minutes.

He is destroying me.

12/16 in the sweet 16 including:
-Syracuse (who I didn't have)
-Kansas St
-Nevada

my sister, who knows about 0.0 about sports has won a couple of large MM entries over the years.

her criteria:
1- did she have friends who went to the school or live near it
2- uni colors

Back in the days when I was productively employed, my supervisor told me he filled out a sheet for his new baby. He put the newspaper, turned to the bracket page on the floor and put the baby on it and wherever he drooled, that was the pick. I was neck and neck with this kid until I finally passed him in the Final Four.

The kid is probably grown up now and thinks he knows college basketball just like we do. And he probably isn't doing as well as when he drooled the picks.

I like to be different, I didnt bother filling one out this season. How does that grab ya?

in 2015 I gave myself a self-imposed postseason bracket ban

I am likely ranked in the top 5 of self-imposed bans, so I salute you! If this were real life, I'd likely buy you a beer for the use of the word. As long as it's consentual, I really enjoy that word for some reason(so does my brother, who doesn't use message boards...it's a great word, in my opinion!)

I have Michigan, Villanova, Duke in final four. My only miss was Cincinnati. My situation is interesting because I can still win my work pool if Cuse wins tmrw night because I have Villanova and Michigan in the championship game. There is only one person w Cuse in the final four but her bracket is a mess w all other final four teams out and she has Cuse losing to UNC in the final. The point structure is the same as ESPN w 10 pts per game to start in the first round, doubling each round. Massive pts to still be had. I think I have it.

#1 in both my leagues and the entire left side is red

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom