How's your bracket going? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How's your bracket going?

I have Michigan, Villanova, Duke in final four. My only miss was Cincinnati. My situation is interesting because I can still win my work pool if Cuse wins tmrw night because I have Villanova and Michigan in the championship game. There is only one person w Cuse in the final four but her bracket is a mess w all other final four teams out and she has Cuse losing to UNC in the final. The point structure is the same as ESPN w 10 pts per game to start in the first round, doubling each round. Massive pts to still be had. I think I have it.

If Cincinnati had held that 22 point lead vs. Nevada, they would have played Loyola.

According to ESPN there are 17,000 brackets that have Kansas St vs Loyola in the Elite 8. What?

Whatever it is, there's always somebody who had that.

Whatever it is, there's always somebody who had that.

True - but 17,000 of them with K State - Loyola? That seems really hard to believe.

True - but 17,000 of them with K State - Loyola? That seems really hard to believe.

Out of how many millions of brackets?
It’s a fraction of a percent.

Likely all KSU and/or Loyola alums, picking their own team, and the “easiest” opponent - and then just got crazy lucky that it happened.

A cage full of monkeys has a better chance of picking a perfect bracket than all the basketball fans on planet Earth.

I like to be different, I didnt bother filling one out this season. How does that grab ya?
GET OFF THIS BOARD!!

If Michigan beats the nun, I will win my pool. I had Michigan beating Virginia and Nova beating Duke. Nova wins it all. My closest competitor has Kansas beating Duke but no Michigan in the Final Four. It’s all so confusing for me.

I give complete credit to SWC for the Michigan pick. I should give him some of my earnings.

Psychologically, I can’t root against Loyola. My psyche is shattered. But not as shattered as my Duke friends’. Although to a man and woman, they said Kansas was the better team. Good stiff upper lips.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom